+ Follow This Topic

Thread: relationship advice what can i do

relationship advice what can i do

hello to who reads this. my wife and i have been married for almost 4 years. currently we have been kicked out of the parents house because my wife got into it with her mother on christmas day and she has been helping her 22 year old sister in her divorce and her sister has 2 kids a 3 year old & 2 year old for about 7 months now(they are extremely close long story basicly they helped raise each other during the 13-18 years old time frame there parent are truck drivers). i've have started school to get a better job and have a better future. now we are looking into getting an apartment that we all can live in. how ever the apartment that we have shopped around for is one her ex-boyfriend use to live in and she lost her virginity to so on so forth so i understand what she is going thru because if i put my self in my wifes shoes i kinda get it. it would be wierd to me too.

i understand that we/she have/has alot on her plate our 13 month old son hasn't been on the great schedule and it's tough for her to goto bed because he seems to goto bed when ever he wants. so no sleep for her or my self.

so to recap
    my wife has to drive me to school. take care of our son during most of the day while im gone. she has to look and hope that we get this apartment and we might get. we live at the grandparents house and we think are welcome is getting worn thin. she helps take care of 2 toddlers that belong to her sister. her sister does her part but it's basicly my wife and her sister are glued at the hip. she has to deal with her parents witch are being pains right now and she has to deal with her past with her ex-boyfriend witch she is still great friends with(I have no problems with that i consider him my friend too)

the point in telling you this is that today my wife thinks our marrage is in troble. she feels seperated from me. we use to live in california when i was in the service and she said that i would be the end of the world if i would leave the house but now if i took a 2 week vacation she would pack my bags for me and send me off with out looking back. im worried because i feel that i have been there for my wife threw these tough times helped support her in what she needs. however i know from previous relationships that if the other says theres trouble theres gunna be trouble so i just don't know what to do.

That can't be the only apartment in town.
    Spammer Spanker

If she feels your marriage is in trouble, then you should perhaps do your best to find out what she thinks the problem is and address it, even though you feel you have been there for her. It might be that with the whole burden of the daily chores, she doesn't have a chance to feel appreciated as a woman....Whatever it is..talk to her....Oh, and I think it is great that you are paying attention to her "distress" signals ...because if she complains that means she still has hope things can get better between you. Good luck