+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Top 21 Ways To help A Woman Fall In Love With You

I think that each person has his or her own way of winning someone's heart. The nice, what you call "desperate" method can work sometimes, it's not all wrong. I understand how not being afraid of your own testosterone can work out, but not everybody's like that. In fact, I'm sure all that kino and cocky and funny stuff would seem like the acts of a jerk to some. MVPlaya, I think you could have sugar-coated your words a bit, and just presented an alternative view rather than slam webfish's. I personally believe this world is made out of a whole spectrum of people. I think that if one method would work on all people, after some evolution everyone would be one and the same. After all survival of the fittest right? It's diversity that makes this world interesting. All of us have the right to be ourselves, and not who other people want us to be. Your idea works, I agree, but I don't think that your idea is the only workable one. Granted, you are a smart person, but I think it's unfair to slam everyone else's ideas. Can't we agree to disagree? One-track-minded people are what causes the world to stagnate, as a single method of solution is all that is required to them, and no one would then think of any better, more efficient ways to solve anything, which is what is required for advancement in virtually any sphere.

Yep, thats what Im saying, people are not black and white. We are each indervidual shades of grey.

Quote Originally Posted by MVPlaya

A good start? Sounds like a place to stop and be a real man for once and quit being a MVpunkplaya the gay tough talking woman hater I am.

First off: I am a ****ing joke and a punk and I like to look tough on the web, it's just my immaturity showing through

Everything on your list is a load of truth. I could just cry> Seriously, if I don't know what I am talking about, because I am an immature idiot, and I don't give others advice. I really can't believe no one else has ever picked up on me.

That post made me want to jerk off. It reeks of everything I wish I could be

I wish I could Grow balls. But I had them chopped off in a sex change

And I wish I could "Be a Man!" *sniffles*

Its on the bottom of this page:
    [url]http://www.loveforum.net/journal.php?s=&journalid=1165&action=view[/url]

Very first article, scroll down. I'll come back to this and talk tough on the web later.
    LMAO

I am a man and by the looks of your post your an immature child

ooooooooooo tough talk web warrior
    Last edited by webfish; 06-09-04 at 04:10 AM.

ummm...... nice quote?
    *points it out incase nobody noticed its changed*

Lucid, Raul

There is obviously a wide range of methods that are applicable in dating and socializing; however, there are some basic premises that tend to hold true 90% of the time. The article itself presents a simplistic view of the types of people out there simply to allow you to analyze a basic human flaw, which is fairly evident in the "nice guys." As for being seen as a jerk... firstly, it all depends on how you behave, the ideas expressed in that article will not be executed by everyone in the same way (in short, diversity remains) and, therefore, how people read into you will still be dependent on your actions... secondly, even if some people think you're a "jerk," what then? Why should you care?

Webfish,

Its "you're" not "your." And I truly don't care how old you are, the middle-aged crowd tends to be too far removed to understand the finer subtleties of dating. Besides, just because you're a few decades doesn't mean you've ever had to learn how to get girls. I'll explain the countless flaws in your list in a minute. you're welcome to read along.

And seriously, "punk"? Is that how they swore in your days? Your opinion has yet to carry weight for me to care for your swearing.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

OMG, I'm having cramps! This is hilarious, you guys are hysterical.

Webfish, honestly, when I first read that article my initial reaction was to post something in manner of "are you for real?" and "what baloney", but then I thought that there's a lot of clueless women out there who think that flowers and Shakespeare mean love. Personally I would get psyched if a guy wrote me hand-written letters, called me for no reason, wanted to watch sappy movies with me, confessed that he likes to think of his high school biology teacher while jerking off, and honestly laugh at my jokes (scary face) because I'd think that he's just:

a) got nothing else to do, therefore is unemployed
    b) stalking me
    c) plain gay
    d) doesn't have a computer to send me an e-mail

There was only one valid piece of advice, and that was to call her the next day. Mike called me the next morning as soon as he woke up, and I thought that was pretty considerate... as to the rest, well, like MVP said, maybe that's just how thirty-somethings do it!
    I have it all. Including kino.

I think Webfish was thinking about a situation where you are trying to improve an existing relationship where you both feel comfortable enough to do that.

Not as a way of showing someone you like them, cos yeah, alot of people will think that pritty scary, lol.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Killerbabe
    I'd think that he's just:

a) got nothing else to do, therefore is unemployed
    b) stalking me
    c) plain gay
    d) doesn't have a computer to send me an e-mail
    now, Killerbabe, when you list your a-b-c-d's, you don't mean that a guy who doesn't have a job or a computer is automatically ruled out? i mean, this is L.O.V.E. we're talking about! you wouldn't shut someone out just because of those two things... OR WOULD YOU?

Erk. I'm like 30, but I've done none of those things, perhaps the very last part of "Never forget how much she means to you."

Perhaps we all live in different parts of the states and they have their own clicks, but honestly told, I don't think that any of my male friends do that, unless they're married, and at that point its just a little different.

Who knows though, some girls would kinda dig a lot of the stuff, some of the stuff, non of it, they're all different and that's what makes life all so intriguing. It would be a pretty boring and dull relationship if you could anticipate your mate, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by dazedandconfused
    now, Killerbabe, when you list your a-b-c-d's, you don't mean that a guy who doesn't have a job or a computer is automatically ruled out? i mean, this is L.O.V.E. we're talking about! you wouldn't shut someone out just because of those two things... OR WOULD YOU?
    Of course not. I'm not shallow or anything, but you have to agree with me on that one - when you're seeing someone new, you wanna leave a decent impression on them, right? Right. I doubt that the fact that you don't have a computer or a job will leave a remarkable impression on any girl.

And PS - my boyfriend didn't have a job and we still don't have a computer for quite a while for various reasons, and I could care less.
    I have it all. Including kino.

TY for the laugh "How to HELP a woman fall in love with you"

classic

Lies. Women want what they can't have.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

apart from sexual favours how cn u get a guy to fall in love with you?

Quote Originally Posted by grace
    apart from sexual favours how cn u get a guy to fall in love with you?
    If its a lonely guy, just hint that you're in love with him, make him think, make him stay up all night thinking about you.

If its a popular guy, make him want you, make yourself unattainable.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

what about if its a guy your dating lol hes hot, and popular but never been in love hes 19 btw

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast