+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My ex new bf calls me... please help me :(

My ex new bf calls me... please help me :(

my ex left me and got a new bf... shes been rubbing it in my face for a while now... so i wrote her a long txt explaining i do still love her but im letting her go and that i promise to leave them alone... finally at midnight... when everything was done and i started to feel better... she got her bf to call me.. and to tell me to not contact her anymore...

i just apologized and said sorry and promise not to contact her anymore and hung up... i did cry it hurts so much... what do i do... why is she trying to purposely trying to hurt me... i already told her i give up on her...

i have nobody to talk to about this i really need help... i had so much problems with her in the past already... i really need advice... how do i get over this it keeps hurting more and more.. especially when her bf called me...

please help me thanks...

edit: my head hurts so much too im getting headaches non stop... i dont know whats wrong with me.
    Last edited by i dunno; 06-01-10 at 01:29 PM.

Why are you hurting and crying? You shouldn't be because shes not worth it. Just take it as a stepping stone to something better.

i was doing ok... but her bf calling me just made me break down. i feel weak i couldnt say anything to her bf cept sorry and promising i wont talk to her again... i guess i am jealous... and i do love her.. i told her that... i dont know why she had to get her bf to call me

I sense that this love is not mutual then?

she doesnt love me anymore. but i just want her to stop hurting me like this... i'm trying to get over her... when she does something like getting her bf to call me.. i start from step 0 again.. crying, heartbroken, everything comes back and hits me harder then ever. i was doing ok till she did this :/ she just likes hurting me i guess

My ex's boyfriend wouldn't stop calling and texting her day and night. I did finally step in and told him to chill out. Are you acting like a crazy stalker with her?

no i did ocassional good morning and good night. but i decided to end all that and told her i'm leaving for good with telling her i will always love her and told her not to contact back. after that she said ok bye. that was it... then for some reason... when i was about to sleep... i get these calls.

ive learn about the stalker mistake already with my other ex. she needed space and i kept txting thinking it would help me. i know i didnt make the same mistake again.

just shut her out of your life. no contact, erase everything, messages, blah blah blah blah. get in shape(it'll build some sort of confidence in yourself as you improve) find your penis...jk.

but seriously though, i got screwed (kind of recently) over by my friend whom knew i liked her. she never told me while i was in my pursuing process (leading to asking her out) that she was seeing someone and i eventually found out from her friend. i felt like crying etc. and still feel bitter about it to this day. just go away from her for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]so you lost a limb but hell, you will heal in time.

If you keep getting calls, then turn off your phone. it looks like shes moving on, and so should you. there may have been past history or a heavy investment, but I still dont think its worth loving someone who intentionally hurts you. The sooner I accepted what was happening, the better i felt; no more being jealous, no more crying for the past. It might take some time, but you'll get there.

i'll try. shes only my 2nd love... i'm not experienced in this. she was the one that helped me heal from my first love. but nobody is here for me this time. well i wasnt going to pick up at first... i only did after she said i didnt have the balls to pick up when she calls. i guess i start over from step 0... and try to not think of her.

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by i dunno View Post
    she doesnt love me anymore. but i just want her to stop hurting me like this... i'm trying to get over her... when she does something like getting her bf to call me.. i start from step 0 again.. crying, heartbroken, everything comes back and hits me harder then ever. i was doing ok till she did this :/ she just likes hurting me i guess
    Hang in there it will get better eventually, It took me nearly 4 months or a little more before I seen the real ex. They enjoy seeing us hurt it makes them feel better I guess. It proves we meant something to them.

I asked my ex not to contact me after she dumped me and even after I found out she was screwing others many others she still called and does to this day text occasionally but I no longer care or care for her anymore.

Once you realize she's only wanting to hurt you you will find out she wasn't and isn't worth it. She also had her BF go around telling all types of lies about me in a local place that I hung out in for 10 years most who knew me knew he was full of shit. Then I confronted her about it and she always denied knowing about it but he knew things only she knew about me so. Once some of the people told him what I used to do and how I was he now runs from me literally when he sees me. LOL

Her reputation had slipped so far as a common whore I couldn't say anything about her that others didn't think.
    She tried to get back with me and I had to hurt her really bad emotionally and she still tries to run into me and be nice. I refuse to be associated with common whores and CrackHeads.

Mate, I feel for you. Right now the best thing you can do is put on a brave face, I don't know how often you see her, but if she sees you smiling and laughing, she's going to see that you're over her. Not only that, but if you really want to keep battling for her, then being happy, or at least appearing to be happy, is going to make her far more attracted to you than if you're acting as though the world is about to end.
    Whatever happens, good luck mate.

Delete her phone number, delete her off Facebook or whatever, and if she texts you delete it and forget it. You don't need immature people in your life like that. She obviously enjoys games and attention so if you don't give to it her, she's going to be more hurt by your lack of attention in her. Find a woman you will treat you like you deserve.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Quote Originally Posted by Spades_ View Post
    Why are you hurting and crying? You shouldn't be because shes not worth it. Just take it as a stepping stone to something better.
    this^^

dude, i hear you. I have been in a similar situation twice, but not with the BF calling me. But I know the pain you are feeling. It will pass. stay busy, get back out there. try to meet another girl, that's the best recipe for getting over heartache.

i know she isnt worth it... i'm trying my best to be over her... i do finally see she wasnt busy with her friends... she was cheating on me with him in the past already... that explains why she always says she has to go when i tell her i love her or even try to talk to her. its just hard not to think about her... she told me she was going to have babies with him and lose her virginity to him soon i keep seeing all that in my head... how do i not care about it its all the little things... if i known i woulda just ran away so i wont have to know all this shes going to do with him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast