+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Getting worse

Getting worse

So the stress if losing my gf/best friend keeps getting worse it's been 2 months since i seen her and 1 months since the last email.if you read my other post loads went on inc her having an abortion then getting with my 'mate' a few weeks later.
    I can't get it out my head yesterday I fainted in a pub and just feel like crap! I just cant seem to forget her or what she's done.

Everywhere I look reminds me I live 8 doors away and see her family every day usually and see her jump on the bus to her new b/fs we were best friends and living so close we done loads together.

Even tried dating and all I had in my head was my ex

What do I do ?

Go occupy yourself. Whatever that means, (ie. read a book, take a trip, go hiking, climb a mountain, pursue a degree, hit the gym, etc.) You need to move around man, this isnt healthy for you, you're gonna end up in the hospital or worst if you keep this up. She has moved on man, you need to do the same for your own good. Dont dweel on this, life will go on, with or without you. Remember, it does get better.

IncognitoSir's advice is the best advice, and it's really all you can do. Since my breakup I've been posting here like crazy, and I've played my guitar more than I have in years. I'm doing anything I can to keep my mind occupied.

Thanks.
    These forums do help.I had a week of being OK then bang I see shes with her new bf worst it's a mate. just when I get the reminders which are hard to get away from.last night was scary though the fainting I just want her out my head

Yeah, I've only seen my ex once with her new boyfriend and it was brutal. I couldn't even muster up the courage to say hi, not that I was really interested in talking to them anyway. I can't imagine multiple run ins or seeing them all the time. For starters, don't stare at the window when she is getting on the bus to see her new guy. I know you know the schedule.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

I'm actually taking up drum lessons as a time occupier.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Write!

Get a notebook just for writing about your breakup. Put everything, everything down in it, all those things you wish you could say to the ex, all the things you miss, all the things that hurt, all the things that piss you off. All of it, but leave it there. Confine everything to those pages so it stops bleeding out into the rest of your life.

Trust me it really does help.