Hi I am really desperate so I hope I can get advise. I have a boyfriend 1year and half we are like soulmates , have beautiful relationship. He is amazing , surprising me all the time and he loves me much.We both live in Uk, but his visa will finish and he needs to go back to USA. I cant be there with him. I am going there with him for 2 weeks, see all his family and know his country he needs to see me that I love it there and if I do, he will apply for fiance visa, after 6months I would come there and we have to marry. He spent all the time with me dreaming that we are there together, speaking about US all the time, showing me flats, states, he even taught me to sing US anthem:}}} I am excited to be there with him. But to be honest, I am from Slovakia and I never cared where I lived, important is with who.I have my online business I can live anywhere. I know I will like it there , actually I have many friends there, even my business opportunities are there much better. The problem is he hates the fact that he is "forced to marry by government". That we have to marry. Which is strange, because he always dreamt about our honeymoon, our babies. He also came to UK on partner visa with his ex, but they broke up short after, because she changed. So I understand that he has bad experience from this process, but we have completely different relationship!! He loves me so much and dreamt about us in US and when it could happened he has doubts....I have fear that I will lose the love of my life. Nobody ever loved me like he does.