+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Penis Enlargement, does any of it work?

Penis Enlargement, does any of it work?

Hi, i'm a self conscious male and pretty much ever since i became aware of penis size i've been dissatisfied with the size of my penis.

I looked on the interweb for information about adverages and tings, and apparently the adverage is arround 6 inches erect. I'm a little over adverage, but i still feel i'm too small.

Now the problem is that because i feel too small it makes me nervouse about sex because i'm worried the girl is gona be dissapointed with my size, and this is having a huge effect on my confidence.

So i was wondering if any of these myrical grow penis enlargement supliment things actually work or if their a total scam just to steal our money.

Thanx for reading

To add to the post above,if they really work,do they also have any medical implication? in other words, what are the side effects?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Those side effects I know are that... Well You might not feel anything after the surgery... That would suuck... There was a documentary on bbc I think, few years ago that I watched, about penis enlargement surgery and its side effects ... I think You still can find something on YT.
    I wazzzz here

Letting someone go hear my penis with a very sharp knife whilst im knocked out is something i don't ever want to have to go through with =P

I was mainly refering to stuff like natural supliments, i saw this one ad about how usign 2 different products, a natural suppliment and natural cream cream would increase length my 2 inches and girth by 1 inch which would be pretty much perfect, but i dunno whether i can trust it.

As long as you aren't freakishly small (sounds like you aren't) women are far more likely to be disapponted/annoyed by your nervousness and angst.

Stop worrying about your size and build confidence by developing your skill.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would advise against trying anything. It's all in your head. What you need is not to make your penis larger, you're not small; you need to get your head to belive (and rightfully so) that your penis is just fine.

We're (as in women) are going to feel the very same as a man who doesn't like fake tits. It's entirely unecessary unless you have no boobs (or a tiny dick.)

Please just come to terms with your dick, it's fine as is.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    We're (as in women) are going to feel the very same as a man who doesn't like fake tits. It's entirely unecessary unless you have no boobs (or a tiny dick.)
    this makes a hell of a lot of sense, tbh, i recon, when i do get to this stage with a girl i'm gona be close enough to her for me to not believe this matters.

tbh now that i think about it, it's always been me thats been worried, noones ever said anything bad.

Guess this is just my own problem i need to get over and stop thinking about =)

thanx
    Last edited by Neo(n); 08-01-10 at 07:48 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    most men say they love all boobies big or small. most of us women are the same.

and *IF* a woman ever says your penis is too small say this:
    "have you ever thought that maybe your vagina is just too big!?"

hahahaha... OWNED. (samantha from sex in the city)

re

i agree with girl68, try to get rid of that idea out of ur mind, be confident,
    maybe some surprising thing might be happen...haha
    __________________________________________________ ______
    intimate apparel pics[URL="http://www.hihotbuy.com/intimate-apparel-c-2.html"]http://www.hihotbuy.com/intimate-apparel-c-2.html[/URL]

I agree with girl68

I sleeped with a girl of 30yrs,she was damn too wet but even as i tried inserting my cock,she was yelling because she was really tight.
    But months ago i sleeped with a girl of 18yrs, my cock had no problem going in and the chick didnt even feel a thing and even as i rode, no sign she was feeling me ever came from her.I almost lost my confidence because i began thinking my cock was small but regain confidence when i remembered sleeping with somebody older than her and i was appreciated and begged.So i just concluded, the chick's pussy must be the problem not me.What on earth would make the pussy of a 19yr old girl so free and large, she must have been sleepin around then.So Neon build up your confidence

Does size matter? YES! --- to the owner, anyway.

Didn't mean to scare you... but it's the truth... your penis size can achieve penetration in all but the most bottomless of women. So relax -- there's a reason for average penis size... to accommodate average vagina size.

I am a rather petite woman... and contrary to all the hype... I don't much care for "large" sized men (it's like looking at a train wreck... grabs your attention, but all you can think about is all the pain). A man of average length and girth is preferred. His proportions seem right... it looks good... and more importantly... it usually feels nice (especially if he knows how to use it).

Though, this is simply one aspect of sex... the fact that there is an emotional connection and we share similar "kinks" works to enhance the physical delights. There's more to sex than just sex -- especially for a woman.

Don't be hard on yourself (no pun intended)... stop looking down on your size, and realize the vast majority of women on this planet can be pleased by your size and girth. Any woman who says otherwise either is too small or too big... doesn't know how to enjoy sex... or is being spiteful and using your insecurities about your penis against you.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

aww thanks guys, all these replies have made me feel a lot better about myself =)

don't think ill be worrying about this again any time soon!

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by aeradalia View Post
    (it's like looking at a train wreck... Grabs your attention, but all you can think about is all the pain)
    lol!!! .
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.