+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A bad week or is this here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    well in indi's case; as we all know; she portrays on here who she wants to be in real life but instead comes off as a silly wife of a genius she is jealous of and copies and regurgitates what he says in life on here. Only she doesn't realise that what she says is not all that interesting.
    ughm, unfortunately there's some truth to that. however sometimes she can be helpful.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Dig. Naughty girl.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, Eco. My boring posts that you read so carefully....

Back to the short bus, Gormless One! Mbe you'll get laid before month 16 if you can turn the ocean down a bit.
    why are you being so mean to eco? she may not to your liking but there's no reason to be this hurtful towards any human being.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    why are you being so mean to eco? she may not to your liking but there's no reason to be this hurtful towards any human being.
    i mean, seriously i really want to know.

Everyone here is of some value... either of comedic value or provides valued opinions -- often times both.

I exceedingly enjoy the cat fights and cock fights... the thought provoking concepts and perspectives.... and of course, the light-hearted (or not-so-light-hearted) humor.

Everyone here works together to make Love Forum what it is... a cross between Soap Opera/Discovery Channel/Jerry Springer/Spike TV.... It's just great.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh, well, go look up the history of her posts then Dig. Its simple cause & effect. You can't prod a tiger and not expect to get scratched. Shrug.

As D pointed out, this is the internet. I am under no requirement to restrain myself the way I would if she was an employee. I suppose there's the compassion for a retard argument, but I'm not feeling it today.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I understand very well, since I've had arguments with most people here. However, I still accept everyone for what they are and wouldn't even dream of holding a grudge or keep abusing them out of nowhere. We are a big dysfunctional family from all over the world. But we are an LF FAMILY first of all.

If we're all a big family... then I'd like to lay down one important rule with me... if it's in the fridge, it's fair game. I have no sympathy towards anyone who does not guard their food.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So, THAT'S where my last piece of mocha cake went!!
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So, THAT'S where my last piece of mocha cake went!!
    Licks fingers... you were saying?

- James Allen

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You DO know that's where I keep (kept) my hash stash?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You DO know that's where I keep (kept) my hash stash?

Oh shit... get me to the hospital quick.
    Last edited by Aeradalia; 11-01-10 at 05:17 AM.

- James Allen

Hahaha. I eat up everything. We would never have food.

Speaking of which... I think I might get a pizza...

- James Allen

Update:

Attack:
    We didn't get a chance to do it on Saturday, looking at the tapes, but my Sgt. says I can take some time during work hours and look at them. He also said he's going to hold a meeting with all the officers and agents. I think he is going to suggest we stay in gear throughout the building to protect ourselves.

@ the Career Advice:
    When I was on the phone with my Lieutenant and my Sgt. I talked to them about wanting to become an agent someday. They were really shocked at first but didn't take me seriously. Bleh here we go again I thought... but after they stopped cracking the "Barbie Jokes" they said they would let me shadow an agent for a couple of weeks during my grace period. Oh my... my heart is fluttering. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbies:
    I went back to the dance studio today. First time in a long time. I had fun dancing by myself. I met a guy there... he was nice. I already let him know that I am fresh out of a break up and just want to be friends. He was cool with that and asked me if we could hang out sometimes around the studio. I accepted. It's a start... meeting new people and making new friends. I know it's not a big step but... it's something.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast