+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help interpreting this situation

I need help interpreting this situation

Basically, there's this girl. I've always kind of liked her, and I've become very good friends with her. A couple weeks ago we went to a movie together. Just as friends though.

I've never really understood her. I was talking to her online about a week ago, and what she essentially told me was "I'm not a slut. I don't think about making out with my friend-boys, because it would be weird. But I feel like if we made out it would be fun. You're different somehow."

So now we're going to a movie with the intention of making out. But still just as friends. But in a way I feel conflicted. I don't know if she actually likes me or not. I know she likes me a lot as a friend, but she sends mixed messages about whether she actually likes me. I feel almost like I'm being used, even though she assures me that's not the case. Even though this is what I've always wanted, I'm having second thoughts.

So what I basically want to know is what she is thinking/doing. I just don't really understand. This whole situation is just so strange.......

And all this is not even taking into account the fact that I have absolutely no "experience" in terms of making out and stuff. :/

Sounds like a shy girls way of saying she wants to be more than friends.