+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Un-ban Bored George

Quote Originally Posted by Aeradalia View Post
    However, she made it very clear she had no interest in listening to anyone other than herself.

so what,,,, tsk people like you just make me realise how shit boring and killjoys some people can be
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    And what do you define as "contributing"? Does constantly whining about your life and repeated references to bisexuality constitute "contributing"? Maybe you should be banned.

He did contribute, in any case. And he made me laugh out loud a few times. There aren't too many posters that can do that.
    You're only angry because you've lost entertainment... you'll get over it.

Check my numbers... I contribute a great deal on many other posts with advice that is often times legit. Not my problem if you don't bother to actually review.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    so what,,,, tsk people like you just make me realise how shit boring some people can be
    Boredom only occurs in a mind that is unable to entertain itself.

Just like CB... you're only angry because you've lost a form of entertainment. I'm sure in time... you'll recover.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

You can't make anyone learn a lesson.

For example... when I first came to this forum... I remember talking about hunting. Several people jumped on me called me all kinds of names because I was interested in hunting. Is that being disruptive? NO. I started conversation about a specific topic that upset people and some people were not offended by it. If I had come to the forum, like speakerspoke did, insulting people, derailing threads purposely, that's a troll to me. PURPOSELY disrupting a community.

i'm not really all that angry, a little dissapointed yep. downright disgusted at how pathetic your excuse is yes
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm kind of surprised anyone noticed or cared he was gone. Was he really that entertaining?
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't understand why we have to jump to a permanent ban. Why couldn't he just have had a few days (or whatever is the norm)? When I got banned on another forum, I think it was 3 days or something... and even on skaterboy's forum, I think it was five.

And yes, I suppose some of us found him entertaining.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    the fact is BoredGeorge didn't deserve to be banned. He just got on Frasbee's nerves and so he wanted to act like a big shot.

All that stuff away about his attitude putting off newcomers is rubbish Frasbee. There are few posters more saracastic toward or dismissive in terms of their advice than you, buddy.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

I say un-ban him. He may be ignorant, but that's not the worst quality in a person....... wait a minute........yes.... it IS the worst quality in a person..........Oh, what the hell....un-ban him anyway.

This forum is so entertaining.

i can think of one particular regular poster who is incredibly ignorant and yet is likely to be the regular poster who complains bitterly. i'm stuck between a rock and hard place coz while yes i want bg back i am also a fan of frasbee's. fck the complainers fras...fck 'em. they won;t leave, thats all bullshit talk and you know it

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one is threatening to leave, I don't think.

I had no idea Elle was banned how sad....Maybe I should count my days before I am banned as well.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Are these bannings permanent? What is the appeals process?......Oh.......the Humanity!!!

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, they are permanent. Anyone who has a problem with that will be banned. In fact, we'll ban your entire family. Don't you dare tempt me, punks. I'll do it. I will!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast