+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I am not an asshole but...

I am not an asshole but...

Okay so I have been single for a few months now. I am finding myself in situations with different girls at different times and I manage to make them feel very special and they make me feel amazing about myself too. I am very blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful gals who are willing to do anything for me. I am just curious and I guess this is more of a question for everyone not just girls but why is it that when giving a blow job you ladies try so hard to swallow the hole dick? I love oral sex giving it as well but like watching a gril choke and shit while trying really hard to swallow the whole thing is so unnecessary. I don't know if I am the only guy in the whole world who isn't into chocking a girl with his dick but its like the girls love chocking themselves! Anyways I have talked to a few of my friends and they all tell me that I am getting head so just shut up but like I am that guy who will give you an orgasme everytime i put my mouth on your lips and it really turns me off to hear a gal choke... I know that I don't have the smallest dick nor the biggest either but it trips me out so I figured by writing it on this i am pretty much anonymous and no ones feelings are gettin hurt! Anyways you can shut me down if you want but I just want to know if it is only me who hates to see a gal choke haha thank you for listening!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They've probably been coerced by past partners to try to deep throat.

I have my doubts about them wanting to choke on penis, but they probably legitimately think you like it.

My boyfriend was totally upfront about how he felt about deep throating when we began dating. He said it was a real turn off when a girl tried to deep throat only to end up choking and gagging on his d*ck. Totally understandable, IMO.

Let them know it's just not a turn on for you to watch them try so hard (choking)... and you'd be more aroused if you knew they were comfortable.

If all else fails... tell them to go home and practice on a dildo or something... so they won't choke anymore...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen