+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Qwerty...

Congrats Q, I think you've become the premier LF babe !

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    (oh i earlier told him i wanted a no strings, thing and just wanted him for sex.
    you told him that?!...you just made it clear to him that you are a complete slut and don;t mind saying so. likely why he cancelled. even if you are going to use a guy for sex (which as we know is a guys main aim usually, well at least to get some at some stage and depending on how much he likes he will either see you for more sex or get to know you) you just ruined any chance of sex by actually verbalizing it literally hun.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh pleeease.

I am not a slut. I didnt want a ONS i just dont have any feelings to give someone for a relationship, i have nothing to give.
    I just want a sexual relationship.
    He knows im not a slut as i knew him before any flirting/sexual stuff happened.
    I would rather verbalize it with him, as he was looking to find someone to settle down with..i didnt want him to now know what he was getting into.

Oh and when i told him, i wasnt going to see him, but he talked me round, and went out of his way to convince me too agree to see him.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

thats fair enuf, but to a guy who wants no strings sex, they still like to think they are getting a little something that no-one else has. i'm not judging. i say fair play to ya but next time don;t say it just do it. i'm just pointing out to you why he cancelled.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    you told him that?!...you just made it clear to him that you are a complete slut and don;t mind saying so. likely why he cancelled. even if you are going to use a guy for sex (which as we know is a guys main aim usually, well at least to get some at some stage and depending on how much he likes he will either see you for more sex or get to know you) you just ruined any chance of sex by actually verbalizing it literally hun.
    Really? How often do we criticize people here for not being up front about their intentions? He brought her breakfast this morning, and she pounced on him, and had her way with him. He sent her flowers later that day.

Really eco.. I don't think you have the first clue what goes on in a man's mind.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

i'm pretty sure no strings men like less talk and more action on these matters...are you sure i don;t know anything shhead????

i'm pretty sure no strings men like less talk and more action on these matters...are you sure i don;t know anything shhead????
    Eco, even a man looking for more than sex won't pass up the chance for a wild romp in the sack with a young attractive girl. He agreed to come over to her place tonight, so he was interested. Canceling at the last minute was just shallow.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

LOL! I swear... this forum never cease to amaze me. It's all about the person who is saying this Eco. If it were someone else... they would be agreeing with you.

There aren't many women out there who want to be used for sex only. Except sluts. In this case... Qwerty is not a slut... she just wants sex and no emotional attachment to anyone. There are some men out there who have some pride and respect for themselves and don't want to be used as tool.

i'm gonna state the obvious, i want to reiterate: i don't think this way, however i understand the psyc behind the workings of it:

she came across as too easy. easy to get, easily had by many..etc etc
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-01-10 at 08:54 AM.

i'm gonna state the obvious, i want to reiterate: i don't think this way, however i understand the psyc behind the workings of it:

she came accross as too easy. easy to get, easily had by many..etc etc
    And I'll reiterate.. men don't care!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    LOL! I swear... this forum never cease to amaze me. It's all about the person who is saying this Eco. If it were someone else... they would be agreeing with you.

There aren't many women out there who want to be used for sex only. Except sluts. In this case... Qwerty is not a slut... she just wants sex and no emotional attachment to anyone. There are some men out there who have some pride and respect for themselves and don't want to be used as tool.
    WTF is that supposed to mean??
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Yeah, and those men don't send flowers after a morning screw. They also don't eagerly agree to come over later that night, even after a talk of no strings attached sex.

^^yes they do

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    like i said..ive known him before this..he knows im not usually easy..

If it doesn't make sense... there's either something missing from the story or it isn't true at all.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast