+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Qwerty...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    flowers AFTER sealing the deal? new one on me
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    If it doesn't make sense... there's either something missing from the story or it isn't true at all.
    No, it just doesn't make sense. I think you were typing faster than your brain works.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Not really. Shh. But you are only proving my point. LOL! Dumb asses.

Not really. Shh. But you are only proving my point. LOL! Dumb asses.
    Alright coco. Class is in session. Please, by all means, enlighten me.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

he sent flowers coz he's a nice and possibly decent guy. he probably liked you for a while since you know him a while hence the flowers and then after realisation kicked in and he changed his mind about being with someone who is as easy. he got his bit and is on his way to someone he considers better quality.....

Q I'm not saying this as a means to hurt you. i'm giving you some sort of explaination that is likely hard to read. sorry but i reckon that's what happened. he may call on you another time when no-one else is available.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    its quite simple really..let me break it down...

-friends for a while
    -flirting starts via phone
    -he brings breakfast round today
    -we have sex
    -he sends me flowers at work
    - i tell him i am not after a 'proper' relationship as i have nothing to give, so just want sex
    - he says thats fine he is happy with that for now
    - i take alot of convincing to see him again, but he says he will bring film round later tonight
    - he cancels when he was due round, no real excuse, but has text numerous times since, asking me to let him make it up to me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    when do newbies stop being called newbies?
    When the regs start remembering their names.

As for the guy and qwerty... can't you kidnap him and force him to type his intentions here for us? That would be most helpful. I'll get the duct tape...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    he sent flowers coz he's a nice and possibly decent guy. he probably liked you for a while since you know him a while hence the flowers and then after realisation kicked in and he changed his mind about being with someone who is as easy. he got his bit and is on his way to someone he considers better quality.....

Q I'm not saying this as a means to hurt you. i'm giving you some sort of explaination that is likely hard to read. sorry but i reckon that's what happened. he may call on you another time when no-one else is available.
    Eco, I know this isn't fair, but I've been on IM with qwerty all day. I know what she said to him, and his responses. Trust me, he's being a twat.

The fcuk do I look like Shh? You can have this argument Captain. It's not that serious. LOL! If you missed it oh well. Since you start insulting people for no reason, I'm typing faster than my brain works?, you figure out genius.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you still havent answere my question, coco.

I didn't think that needed to be answered. What didn't you get? It means exactly what I typed. If it were anybody else no one knew they would be considered a slut. In this case... that isn't so. You've been around long enough to be excluded from that. Capische?

The fcuk do I look like Shh? You can have this argument Captain. It's not that serious. LOL! If you missed it oh well. Since you start insulting people for no reason, I'm typing faster than my brain works?, you figure out genius.
    Alright coco.. take it back into first gear.. haha Don't need to get all revved up over this. I meant that structurally your sentence didn't make any sense.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    been around long enough for people to realise im not a slut?..so what was the need for the attitude with it?

*snigger* Q i like your style!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Oh boo. Drama. There was no attitude with it.

My post was to inform Eco that there was no need to put you in that category because she doesn't really know you or know the whole story. And I wasn't far from the truth because the person who defended that you weren't a slut, clarified that he knew more about the situation than she did. If this were any random person then I would probably be agreeing with her but... some of us know different.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast