+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Qwerty...

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    Alright coco.. take it back into first gear.. haha Don't need to get all revved up over this. I meant that structurally your sentence didn't make any sense.
    Right.... kick rocks. I'm done talking to you. You still don't get it.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ahh, ok. There was no drama til you came in with your posts..they seriously have attitude that apparently you dont even see.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Right.... kick rocks. I'm done talking to you. You still don't get it.
    No, you don't get it. You weren't actually speaking English. If you'd explain yourself clearly, I'd be more than happy to meet you on a mutual level and discuss things. You were rambling, which is why I said you were typing faster than your brain works.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

LOL! Fcuking Captains. You crack me up!

Cat fight! Cat fight!

I'll get the popcorn.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Quote Originally Posted by Coco View Post
    Oh boo. Drama. There was no attitude with it.

My post was to inform Eco that there was no need to put you in that category because she doesn't really know you or know the whole story. And I wasn't far from the truth because the person who defended that you weren't a slut, clarified that he knew more about the situation than she did. If this were any random person then I would probably be agreeing with her but... some of us know different.
    Ah geez.. why didn't you just say that from the start.. haha.. You're still awesome Coco.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Whatever. I'm still trying to figure out why either one of you would think I were trying to insult you. It's almost like you think I have a problem with you when I have never come at either one of you that way. It's bullshit. Maybe you're the one with the problem? IDK. But whatever.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ok..maybe you should read back over your posts in this thread and see why i got fcked off.

You have had increasing attitude towards me in other posts also, other people notice your attitude towards them too, when you say you didnt give them attitude- it was fairly obvious you did. Pretty big coincidence.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

And what do these other people do when that happens? Run to you and talk to you about it? LOL! Pfft.The only attitude I would have... wouldn't be towards you. You're not the center of my joy. No Offense. So I have no idea why you would take it personal. Nobody else has and nobody ever will. I'm just Coco. But for your sake and because I really don't have a problem with you, my apologies.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    no they bring it up, or have an argument with you.

But apologies accepted.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    right..lets get back to how amazing i am

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Well breakfast man turned into a fcking prick..after sending me flowers at work, and being nice and charming, we arranged for him to come over to 'watch a film' lol..i wanted sex(oh i earlier told him i wanted a no strings, thing and just wanted him for sex)..and he fcking cancelled at the last minute..wtf..i dont understand men sometimes..well it was his loss seein as i was wearing sexy lingerie and nothing else lol...
    conclusion..breakfast guy = prick.
    He canceled probably because he was upset and didn't want to be used just for sex. It doesn't necessarily make him a prick. Look at it this way, if the roles were reversed (as in you were the guy and he was the girl) you would find that quite a few people would go against you on this one. I canceled a few times with girls when I knew it was going to be sex only as well. Something isn't right when it gets to this level.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha! look at the newbies fight! Who ARE all you people?

Qwert, is a fairly nice looking woman, and has a fairly sexy attitude, but she's no Halle Berry. I was going to post something complimentary, but everyone else is kissing her ass, so I'm not gonna.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    wow, i didn't realize how many kiss asses we actually have on this forum. again, i'm also amazed!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast