+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Whats going on?

Whats going on?

I have been with my girlfriend for seven weeks and it was going so well.

We were together for a week before but i wasnt sure it was what i wanted so i ended it. I took a day to think about it and realised i made a mistake. She wanted us to get back together and so did i.

Seven weeks have gone by and we are so loved up, we see each other every day and are always texting. But I left hers on saturday morning and havent seen her since.

I text her saturday and that was fine but by sunday i was paranoid i was losing her.

She said i wasnt and that was that. I text her yesterday and she never replied so i rang four hours later and she didnt answer but text back to my previous text.

I sent her a text saying lol i love you, because we were having a conversation and never got a message back i was like ok but just let it go. I sent one two hours later saying I love you text back and she never did so i called her off private number and she answered. I asked if she got my text and she said she didn't but i got the delivery report. After three minutes on the phone she said im gonna go bye. That was that.

I spent an hour crying that i was gonna lose her. I love her that much. She called me an hour after i finished crying and we were on the phone for almost an hour. I was happy and sure we werent going to finish. We then instant messaged an hour or so later and it was going fine but i said i love her and she said do me a favour... so i asked what and she said dont be paranoid. She never said love you back though and although this may seem trivial to you its not normal for us because usually she says it first.

I text her saying nite love you and never got a text back and i text her at ten to one this afternoon asking if she was up, love you and no reply im going to call her later but i dont know if shell answer.

I asked if i could see her today and she goes, will see. Clearly i'm not because shes not spoke to me at all today.

Whats going on guys, does this sound like we're splitting up?

Sounds like maybe she thinks the relationship isn't as serious as you think it is. Sorry. It may be you are jumping into too much, too soon. That can scare people off.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Oh dear... sounds like things are going downhill from here.

Either she is still interested in a relationship with you but is feeling a bit overwhelmed by your gushing sentiments of love and adoration (of which I am guilty of too, so I know the feeling...)

Or she is losing interest in the relationship... and struggling to muster up the courage to call it quits.

Best thing is to give her space, don't contact her for a week or so. If she really likes you enough then she will initiate contact. If she doesn't, then it's time to move on I'm afraid.

Good luck :o)

but for our first week it was her who was really serious, saying things like i love you way too much and her that always used to text me saying i love you and send me four texts an hour. Im just worried.

Well, you did break things off with her after a week. Maybe she just has her guard up thinking you may suddenly drop her again?

I like tropigal's advice, let her come to you.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

I agree with QueenOfCorona.... once bitten twice shy. If I was her I'd be pretty wary of letting my guard down again, especially if you broke things off just as she was starting to express her feelings. Maybe you should reassure her.

I got finished. Theres the answer.