+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i get my Ex-girlfriend back!

how do i get my Ex-girlfriend back!

alright guys, i have a toughy here.
    Our History: when i was 18 i met this girl at my job and we started to hangout and we soon fell for each other. Everything was going great except that she was going away to school in an adjacent state. We were dating for about 3 months before she had to go away to college and the night she left she told me that she loved me and i agreed. So a month passed by and she ended up breaking it between us two because it was just too hard to communicate. Since then in a span of about a year she has had a boyfriend from that school and i have had a girlfriend from my school. She broke up with that guy and recently got ANOTHER boyfriend from her old school and also switched schools to the city near my hometown, while i have just broken up with my girlfriend.

The Present: i am now 20 and she is 19. She is still dating the 2nd boyfriend from her old school and i am now single. she is 1 hour away from me and 4 hours away from her current bf. so i think she'll won't last long with him with that fact alone.

Last week we had a coffee date before she departed to her school that is now 1 hour away from me and during this date she kept mentioning that she didn't want to be dating this guy and that he wasn't her type. Her bf would call during us talking and she would 'act' as she was mad at him and wouldn't answer, no matter how many time he called or texted. i picked up on her flirting with me, and i was flirting back. She was mentioning that she should have not of broken up with me and all this good stuff. i got a hug at the end of the night from her. she also mentioned that she was going to a party in the city this weekend and she noted that i should come.

Now the past few days over the internet i was talking to her a lot, she was usually the one that started talking to me first and we would talk about the smallest things, it was great. i think i made the mistake of telling her how i felt about her too early though. i told her that i still had feelings for her when i was dating my girlfriend that i had after her and i broke up. After i had told her this it seemed like she was keeping things short with me (im not completely sure about this) maybe i knew i was jumping the gun and over exaggerated these small gestures that could have mean nothing. the party that was this weekend has been canceled and she is looking for other plans, so i can come visit. i havnt talked to her in about 20ish hours. hurry up guys i need to know what you think about this situation!

bump? b b b b b b b

Not really clear what the problem is? It sounds like from what you say, she doesn't want to be with the guy she is with now... Gave you a hug and invited you to a party, flirted with you, the party was cancelled and she is currently looking for other plans to spend time with you.

So what's the problem? She was a little short on the last conversation? Maybe she was just busy Don't read too much into it, it sounds like she at least has some interest in you still

but do you think i jumped the gun too early and told her how i felt? i think that she might think that she has me on a leash or something dumb like that

Bumpbumpbump

You didn't do anything that makes you seem like you are "on a leash". Also, if she is the type of woman who thinks this way, she is not worth dating