+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to explain that!

Ok I use farmville myself and I send gifts to people that I never speak to...have never met...and really don't like. It's just because you send people them and then they send back which gives you more things for your farm plus point towards awards.

Stop thinking anything into this it means nothing what so ever.

Thanks for all replies.

Again I have to repeat I know 10000% that she is not interested, my only concern is that I will have a math class again with her in 2 weeks and I am afraid of an awkward situation between us.

Because she asked me the last time we chated if I am going to this class, maybe she wanted to make sure that I am not going so that she can go freely avoiding seeing me again.

Quote Originally Posted by Coca View Post
    Thanks for all replies.

Again I have to repeat I know 10000% that she is not interested, my only concern is that I will have a math class again with her in 2 weeks and I am afraid of an awkward situation between us.

Because she asked me the last time we chated if I am going to this class, maybe she wanted to make sure that I am not going so that she can go freely avoiding seeing me again.
    The only thing making it awkward is you by reading too much into something that means nothing. If it bothers you that much, click the little box on the farmville thing and select "hide this crap" and you will never see another farmville notification again.

I personally hire 2 hitmen for every friend on my facebook that sends me all kinds of nonsense like this. I don't use facebook to play stupid little games, I do it to tell everyone how awesome my life is via per minute updates of where I'm going and lots of "lols".

Stay classy, internet.

EDIT: as a side not eyour 200% and 10000% statements have me concerned for your math class, you need a tutor?

What kind of a ridiculous question is this? She is not interested and wants no contact with you, so whatever the hell she is trying to do via Farmville is completely irrelevant either way, why are you even obsessing about this?

But to answer your question: it means absolutely nothing. These applications send stupid invites to everyone so that they can get more users. You are really desperate to be reading into this. Next time you get another 'invite' just click: "Ignore all future application invites from this user."
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12