+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Affair

Affair

Hi Ladies,

I met this lady at and we hit it off right from the start. The only problem was she was engaged. Anyway we kept seeing each other for a couple months. She finally got married and the affair continued after the marriage. She always told me that we would be together as long as I tell no one about the affair. Unfortunately I told someone and she found out. She now says she cant trust me and that's why its over because I told people. I feel guilty about saying anything about it. She told me that if I never said anything that we would have stood a good chance that we would have been together. My question is, is she telling the truth when she say's it's my fault it's done. Or she would have never left him for me? She says it's really hard for her to trust people and her husband she can trust fully and she cannot trust me fully.

Thoughts

Dude, get a grip. This woman is betraying her husband, and she is keeping you as her toy. Why do you even care? Don't you have any self-respect?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course she wouldn't have left her husband for you. She married him right under your nose! If she wante dto keep you, why would she have done that?

Well, at least she was true to her word... she told you she'd drop you if you started talking, and that's exactly what she did.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

this is what we call the best of both worlds. She's having her cake and eating it too. You're providing something that her husband can't, and he's providing something you can't. Together you would be the perfect man, and she found a way to keep you both - until you voided the contract.

You need to walk away from this, any feelings that are tied up in this are not worth it. She's probably already looking for another guy to fill the void her husband can't that you once filled. (Pun may or may not be intended)

Once a cheater, always a cheater. It's a saying for a reason.

Her reaction

Hey there. I think she's in love with her husband but still has strong feelings for you and that's part of the reason why she couldn't let you go before. If anything, maybe her asking you to keep the secret was her way of testing you to see if you could be trusted. Sounds messed up, I know, but it's possible. Did you confront that person you confided in who betrayed your secret? I'd give them a piece of my mind!
    Good luck!

Again, why are you pursuing someone that could do something this low down and dirty? I guess the two of you really arent so different though since you definatly played your part in this rediculous betrayal as well. Do yourself a favor and walk away from this. Please go get some sort of counciling or something. Do you even realize what you are doing here? Seriously man, this is really really messed up. You must gain some sort of self respect here.