+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she called me but i messed up

she called me but i messed up

sigh, first of all, i would like to admit i screwed up big time , so i need some advice on how to patch things up

alright, heres how it went

i was at a friends house partying, playing modern warfare 2, eating oreos like no tomorow, and suddenly "she" texts me. i quickly throw the controller to my friend and let him sub in for me. she asks if i still have the picture that she camwhored with. I say: "yea, why?". she texts back telling me to not get rid of it. Confused, I ask her why, response is, "no reason, just dont" so not knowing how to respond to that, I resume playing MW2. several minutes later, she textx be again saying she's bored, and wants to call me. Soon after that I hear a vibrating noise coming from somewhere(oh did i mention my friends and I lost our phones at this time?) running around like a madman i try to look for my phone, finally finding it just when she hangs up. she textx me again a minute later saying: "nevermind i can see your busy, ill call someone else.

now she won't respond to my texts

so should i call her back to say I'm sorry? or make it up to her at school?

PS feel free to be as harsh as you want
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Don't apologize. A guy should never apologize for small petty shit like that. I would call her on your terms like a day or two later and tell her "You had me pegged my friends and I got caught up in something and the music was so loud we couldn't hear any of our phones ring..." and go from there.

Don't be the guy that says "I'm sorry, are you okay?" etc... she's the one who was bored, and you were hanging out with your friends and living life. This is attractive to women that you have stuff to do other than hang on their beck and call. Means they have to work a little bit to get the honey in the pot so to speak.

Just act like it didn't phase you and carry on normally would be my advice.

EDIT: I noticed you said she won't respond to your texts? How many did you send...? and in how much time?

Don't feel sorry, you have your own life. Don't text back or call. Let her make contact with you again. If she does, and she asked you why you didn't pick up the phone. Tell her you were busy and don't go into details. Make her think...

Just adding on top of what everyone already covered...
    Don't be as eager as she is... I don't know what kind of person she is, but it seems like you both are into each other. high school romance? judging by COD MW2 and getting upset over no response on text and phone call. And yeah, don't apologize or be the ncie guy, it'll only get you stuck in the friend zone

Quote Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
    Don't apologize. A guy should never apologize for small petty shit like that. I would call her on your terms like a day or two later and tell her "You had me pegged my friends and I got caught up in something and the music was so loud we couldn't hear any of our phones ring..." and go from there.

Don't be the guy that says "I'm sorry, are you okay?" etc... she's the one who was bored, and you were hanging out with your friends and living life. This is attractive to women that you have stuff to do other than hang on their beck and call. Means they have to work a little bit to get the honey in the pot so to speak.

Just act like it didn't phase you and carry on normally would be my advice.

EDIT: I noticed you said she won't respond to your texts? How many did you send...? and in how much time?
    i sent 2 texts in about 15 min.

and thanks guys for the advice

too many texts too quick, time to ignore her and let her contact you first again

No you did not screw up, it's a matter of not finding your phone in time. If she's bored, she could've dialed you a couple of times more till you pick up. If she does enquire about it when you meet her, just be honest to her.
    To reminisce won't bring you back, just look ahead and hold on tight.

alright turns out she wasnt mad at me but was feeling down because of all the other things happening in her life , but thanks guys for everything