+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Accepting I'm ugly (or at least unattractive)

george, youre hideous.. I don't want to listen to you..

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_Boogie View Post
    Not to be a negative nancy, but if you really are "unattractive", then you can always BUY a woman's love. Look at all the unattractive rich dudes out there with models on their arms. Being an unattractive man is much easier than being an unattractive female---cuz we are considered good for one thing, and thats our sexuality. But many, many, many females look for only one thing in a guy: money.
    Elle? Elle! you are back!
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Ive seen many a good looking woman with men I didnt think were attractive.,if you can project on the outside what you have inside you will attract someone. Self confidence works wonders.

Just be yourself and the right woman will come or so I have been told. See I have the sort of problem as you but everyone says I am cute. So I went to a psychiatrist and now I am on lexapro and things feel better.

And if your friends call you ugly then either they are jealous of something you have or they are not true friends. Everyone teases each other but if they don't give you support at times or help you then they are not real friends. Sometimes guys tease because they feel inadequate on the inside and it makes them feel better if they put down someone else. PM me if you want more advice.

wow so many great comments.
    Let me give an honest comment. ;-)

Lets accept youre ugly now we need to work on the things that you have. whY? because girls will date a better looking guy vs an ugly guy. looks still matters!

you need to hit the gym and be buff
    you need to smile all the time and be friendly.

yup , sad but thats the only option that you have.

The degree of emphasis placed on the looks category vary from woman to woman. It's more for some than others. I'm not the best looking guy in the world but my ex happen to have chose me over the model dude who was much better looking than me on the "outside". On the inside she didn't care for his shallow type personality. At one point I was 336 lbs and she was only 115 lbs.. Guys look at her all the time because I was with her and they are not. The situations and personalities can sway a decision either way. Yes, looks has something to do with it but not to the extreme in most cases. There are super model type guys out there but with low grade quality of characteristics in personality and then there are some on the higher end. It really depends on the woman. Jane may find certain appearance qualities attractive in Paul while Vanessa does not. There are millions upon millions of women out there. Don't one person's opinion make you think you're ugly. I use to think this way but now I see a much bigger picture. Keep in mind that there is always room for improvement when it comes to appearance but it's not the only determining factor here. There is someone for everyone out there it's just a matter of finding them.

Think of someone who is ugly, now compare yourself to them Everytime you think you are ugly think of this person and you will feel much more attractive

or just hang around someone less attractive.
    worked for meg griffin

Confidence is attractive. A bad attitude is unattractive.

You might not be able to do anything about your looks, but you can work out, wear clothes that flatter your appearance, and smile more often. All of these things will make you look more attractive. Women can do even more with make-up, but then they are held to a higher standard of beauty by society.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    with a name like joker, it's kinda hard to take you serious. but are you willing to post a picture of yourself?? that would help everyone here.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yea I am kinda curious and wouldn't mind seeing a pic...I can't believe somebody said that to you. I can't imagine telling somebody they were ugly even if they were...well I mean unless they were making fun of somebody for being ugly then I couldn't help but to point out the irony.

I wouldn't take a few peoples word on it though...I've had several women think I'm cute but then my gay friend said I wasn't his type (not that I wanna be) so just cause a few people say they think you are ugly doesn't mean everybody will.

But I think everybody feels bad about their looks from time to time. Somedays I wake up and think there could not be a better looking guy in the world, others days I think what the hell is on my head...oh its my face.

But we are always our harshest judges.

Its kind of like I build some shelves in the kitchen for my mom, there is one shelf that is not quite level, not so much that you can see it but I know its there and it bothers the hell out of me. It doesn't bother anybody else but it pisses me off every time I'm there.

My meaning is you may notice things about yourself that others don't notice but that is simply because you have more time to analyze what you look like and you know yourself better than anyone.

Now I want to see a picture...if it helps I'll ask my gay friend if your his type...jk.

It is amazing...I will follow your instruction.

Do you think you might have a psychological issue? I used to think I had BDD myself (body dysmorphic disorder). I can assure you that no one in this world is ugly though.

mel2208 Guest
    i think you need to get some new friends!!! I always say "never judge a book by its cover" everybody is beautiful in their own way... i know you say your narcissistic but that wont help with ppl sayin them kind of comments....i know it can be hard to live with..

there was this girl in school with a facial mutation or something. you're prob fine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast