+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatcha doing this weekend?, hmm?

Whatcha doing this weekend?, hmm?

So what are your plans for this lovely weekend?

I only have to work til noon today so my weekend starts early. Getting a haircut and maybe a little shopping. Probably pick up a pizza for dinner and maybe a bottle of wine. Major laundry to do.

Tomorrow is my bf's daughter's bday party at noon. Doing cake and presents then hearding up the kids to see either "The Chipmunks" or "Princess and the Frog" movie. I owe him a long overdue butt kicking in Rummikub and Phase 10 and I'm ready to put the smack down.

Sunday, big Vikings game. I'm not getting my hopes up.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm working all weekend, but I am okay with that. I like my job.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I have my sick kid to tend to, plus an annoying translator to fire. " When conducting business negotiations with an individual whose primary language differs from your own, it is best to adopt a thoughful, interested, demeanor". Okay, I've "adopted a thoughtful, interested, demeanor", now f**king what?......Can anybody tell me what a ......cow wagon article is? I've looked all over the farm, in my office, on line and have even prayed, I don't know what the ever-lovin f**k a "cow wagon article", could possibly be................................................ ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm taking my boy-friend / friend / date / special gentleman *(still not too sure what we are even after 5 months) out tonight. He's broke and he's going sober, so I am treating him tonight.

I've booked a table at a top Indian restaurant (recommended by a friend) in London, and then taking him to a 'darkly comedic' theatre/poetry performance afterwards.

I hope he's going to enjoy it!!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    I have my sick kid to tend to, plus an annoying translator to fire. " When conducting business negotiations with an individual whose primary language differs from your own, it is best to adopt a thoughful, interested, demeanor". Okay, I've "adopted a thoughtful, interested, demeanor", now f**king what?......Can anybody tell me what a ......cow wagon article is? I've looked all over the farm, in my office, on line and have even prayed, I don't know what the ever-lovin f**k a "cow wagon article", could possibly be................................................ ........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cow wagon? Maybe he means chuck wagon, as in cowboy-style?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

It has something to do with an event of some kind. I've tried Rodeo, Cattle drive almost any thing with a western conotation........ No good!!

Great!!! Now I can't even f**king spell!!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you try sheep-fcuking?

Do Japanese people like to f**k sheep? LOL This is driving me to drink.!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post

Can we have more on the context. The full sentence or even the full paragraph?

Is the source language Japanese then? And is Cow wagon article a literal translation?

It is in the context of an event(s) that my client wants to attend/join, while on his vacation, here in Texas. The original language is Japanese, but I don't know whether this is a literal translation or not. I have a Japanese student from U.T., who helps me with situations like this, but he's as bewildered as I am. I've tried any and all western references: rodeo, cattle drive, gunfight, ranch, etc, and none of them seem to be the right answer.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Take him to the stock yards when it is full of cattle. That's a real Texas experience.

Vash, I would GIVE him a cow, if I could understand what he's talking about.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He probably watched that movie City Slickers, and wants to do a cattle drive. Tell him his role would be to slaughter the cow, and he may back off...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, perry!

Quote Originally Posted by tropigal82 View Post
    I'm taking my boy-friend / friend / date / special gentleman *(still not too sure what we are even after 5 months) out tonight. He's broke and he's going sober, so I am treating him tonight.

I've booked a table at a top Indian restaurant (recommended by a friend) in London, and then taking him to a 'darkly comedic' theatre/poetry performance afterwards.

I hope he's going to enjoy it!!!
    You are going to jump him afterwards, right?
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast