+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my first love dumped me, is there some pro help to seek?

my first love dumped me, is there some pro help to seek?

hello, i don't know where to start, but my love, she dumped me, and she begun to lie to me and promise me to come and arrange a meeting but she never came,
    my story with her begun when i met her @ tagged.com and i admired her from the first time i read her profile, she said she loves to put a smile on people faces, so i told her "would you put a smile on my face?" she said "why not?" and since then we started to exchange emails and we fell in love,
    after that, there are many other details that made her change her mind on me, but the result that she changed her mind, and decided to end our relationship,
    the problem is that she was sick all the time and she did not care for herself , never, she refuses to see a doctor, and i was always worried about her and tried my best to convince her to see a doctor and take the medication, and with my worry about her, she became a part of me, i was thinking about her and trying to get her to go to the doctor everyday, and in this way as i told you, she became a dear part of me as my child,
    but now, she decided to end everything, i call her, she don't answer, i write to her, and no answer, and i know that she may die if she don't go to the doctor for treatment, or don't eat well, cause she don't eat well too, she is a vegetarian, and her body is becoming smaller for her age (26),
    i feel like i am loosing a child, though i had no child, and i am preparing myself to hear this child has died !!
    what i want is just to get her out of my mind and live my life without her, cause i have done every possible thing to help her out, but she is not responding.
    i don't want my life to be ruined by her, cause i have other loved ones i wanna live for.

i am a person who believes in Jesus, and i really feel that the Satan is trying me and putting this problem in front of me in order to ruin my life.

so, i don't know what to do. is there a professional online help that i can seek to help me through this?
    are there tapes that i can listen to help me just forget her and go on in my life?

Thanks you
    Wasseem
    Last edited by wasseem2; 16-01-10 at 06:15 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    That site (tagged) is chalk-full of Asian prostitutes, married men, and cheap hookups. It is not an appropriate venure for finding true love. You would have had better luck had you purchased a bride.

I suggest you delete your account and invest your time another way.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

yes, i have deleted my account a long time a go, i wish i can delete here from my heart too !!