+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Straight Up: Am I Ugly?

I don't think you're ugly. I'm way too young to say I could be attracted to you though. Yeah I agree with most of the people here about the hair... but if it's like you say and bald just doesn't suit you then that's too bad. Show a recent picture because you're making us judge a picture where you are heavier than you really are right? I think losing a bit of weight would make your face better, personally I don't care that much about the body as long as the face is good but in this case your face is a bit bloated. Anyway you're not ugly, just too old for my taste
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You definitely aren't ugly. I would date you, especially given you have a good personality and seem intelligent.

You asked for honest answers from an anonymous internet forum and you got them. Keep up with the exercise/weight loss. All bald isn't bad either, its all how you carry it.

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    You do need to lose some weight buddy. Your whole face will slim down if you do, which will very definitely change your physical appearance. Plus a shaved head will look better on a muscular body.
    ^^

That said though, you need to work on your self-esteem, you are clingy because you fear the way people will respond to you, and you don't go out and meet any women. I'll be honest with you, you're not good looking, you're about average. And so are a lot of guys. You could improve your looks by working out, but you won't turn any women's heads right now.

Despite that though, the reason you don't get any women is your self-esteem. The much more negative result of your looks isn't the way women respond to you but the way you view yourself. If you act like you think you're going to be shot down, you're going to be shot down. If you don't go out and talk to girls, you won't meet them. And when you try online dating on a photo driven site, you'll barely even have a chance to connect with women since they will look at 20 something guys sending them messages and they tend to filter out by photo first.

Your best odds are out in the real world. Its scarier. But dude, you're 30-something, its high time you get over social phobias and start learning.
    I gave you my heart
    I gave you my soul
    Now I'm just another number
    at the Center for Disease Control

How you look

You're not ugly, but I personally am more attracted to men with a full head of hair. How about investing in a natural looking hair piece? If I was dating a man who was losing his hair, for sure I would want him to wear a hair piece.

Also

To add on to what I wrote, be sure to pick up some self-help books. Joel Osteen's books are really good. Give 'em a try! You'll see your destiny in a whole different light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12