+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Masturbation in the Shower

Masturbation in the Shower

so guys, i saw on my bf's comp where he searched on google about what to do if you get soap in your penis while masturbating and it hurts! WTF???? has this ever happened to ya'll. i really would rather not know that about him. plus i hate that you boys think you have to masturbate anyways when you've got a girl to ****. this ever happened to any of you guys or is my bf a freak?

Quote Originally Posted by luvtif
    so guys, i saw on my bf's comp where he searched on google about what to do if you get soap in your penis while masturbating and it hurts! WTF???? has this ever happened to ya'll. i really would rather not know that about him. plus i hate that you boys think you have to masturbate anyways when you've got a girl to ****. this ever happened to any of you guys or is my bf a freak?
    wow, that sounds like a bit of bad luck for him.... and no it has never happened to me before. then again ive never really been in that position. Sounds kind of painful though.

*cringe* that doesn't sound to nice.... poor guy....

I don't know exactly why... but guys still like to masterbate even when there gf can give them sex. I guess its just when he's in the mood and he's in an isolated place so he'll go at it.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

i guess-just not too fun to think about.

Yes. It's happened to me TOO often. Now I don't masterbate in the shower anymore. Period. Everything takes place outside the shower, WITHOUT soap.

I can't think of a similar sensation. I guess a close one would be like putting soap in your eye, but take that pain and apply it to the inside of an already sensative area (most nerves per square inch in the body!) It's happened a few times and it hurts like HELL!!!

And even worse, it's not like you can clean it out all that easily. Hard to flush that area. So I try to pee as soon as I can afterwards. Which hurts too.

Rod Steele

how long did that sensation last?

Probably only about five minutes. But that's pretty much an eternity for the "soap in your eye" pain (except inside your urethra).

Rod Steele

PS - I suspect it has something to do with the fact that your urethra is set with a slightly acidic pH to accomodate urine, and soap is a base. And acids and bases do NOT mix well . . .

Yeah, haven't jerked off in several days. I'm seeing if I'll be able to cum during sex if I haven't done it in a while.

I've never tried masturbading in the shower before, though I would suspect that soap in the dick would feel something like an infection there? (which I haven't gotten before either... thank goodness!) Anyway, I think using a hell lot of water would help, much like when you get soap in your eye. Instantly turn your head to one side and drain water through it. For the dick you could lift the foreskin and trickle water on it I guess. And I'd guess it hurts cos like Alexi said, the pH in your dick is slightly below 7, so when a base enters it, it would react to make salt there. And salt on raw flesh... figure the rest out yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by luvtif
    no ,ur bf is normal enough!
    masturbation is more excited ~~~!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you have to be very careful. you don't want to damage anything, especially around that area. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I did it once and only once, because when I took a piss like several minutes later, it stung for the entire time, it hurt like hell.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i used to do it all the time, but i never really got soap into my pee pee hole. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

sounds bloody painfull 2 me!!
    - Claire -

my boyfriend does that but he tells me that it hurt like hell. they do it when they aren't able to cum