+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First kiss

First kiss

OK, I have never been kissed and I am 13. I know people get older than I am without being kissed, but at my school, I AM PATHETIC! I know who I want to kiss and all signs point to the fact that I will have to do the kissing because no guy wants to ruin his reputation by associating himself with me, a loser fat girl. I'm not ugly, just fat. What should I do? The guy I want to kiss doesn't go to my school, and we're friends! AHHHHHH!

Who's doing the kissing at your school? Is it a small clique of cool people? Is it really everyone besides you? I'm just trying to understand who made the rule that people who haven't been kissed are pathetic. I mean, there must be tons of non-pathetic people at your school who haven't kissed anyone yet. And there must be a ton of people out there who have lied about being kissed or not.

Geez, thank God highschool is only five years.

I don't think that kissing anyone will make you look any better to the people who make fun of you or call you pathetic in the first place. In fact, it might backfire! Who knows what kind of insults they will create to humiliate you? (How much did you pay him to kiss you? Did he just get out of jail?...blah blah blah)

Regarding your friend, I would not manipulate the situation to get kissed. It's hard sometimes to not like people as more than friends. After all, you get a lot of immediate "side benefits" (kissing etc...) from romance. However, you will get so much more strength from friendship than romance. Stick with what you have and build on it.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    haha i have to admit this makes me laugh. not your problem but you're outlook on life. at 13, why do you really care what others think of you? so what if you're on the bigger side. not everyone wants to have a gf that is the size of a twig. later, i mean later, you'll really realize that not everything is what it seems to be. all the people that are making out right now and way too young for all this sh*t. they are the ones that will get pregnant and probably drop out of school in their high school years. it's alright if you've never been kissed because there is so much more to life that receiving a little kiss. live your life to your fullest and always be happy with what you have. you'll never know when it will end. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

at 13, why do you really care what others think of you?

that precisely the pt.

at 13, one cares a lot about what others think of them

=)

well, lolli, the bottom line is

dun kiss for the sake of kissing
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

thanks!

Vancouver, BC, Canada: It sux my g/f lives in Aldergrove, i gotta bus there evry Sat.
    ur 16 now
    How many frenches in a day is average if u only see tha grl once a week, id say 10-50