+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm Lost....(Long Long Long story....)

I'm Lost....I don't know how to face her, but I'm willing to wait for her. (L post)

I came to United States for about 3 years, so my english is kinda bad....Hope you guys understand it, and thnx for your time

Here we go, I met a girl like 3~4 months ago. Since the first time I met her, we didn't talk tho, she was already got my attention. She was schedule working on the weekend, so is the same as me, and I have the key for work so she will need to contact me when she goes to work, so, we've been texting a little bit.

One day I saw her boyfriend picking her up, and I told myself I can't fall for her anymore. So after that we just have been texting before work and basic conversations.

And like 1 month later, she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend, because he didnt treat her well and always lie to her, and they went out for 2 years.

So we've been texting even more ever since. like in late November, we exchange aim, we were chatting like crazy, everyday....

Luckily we had a christmas party from work, the party was at a restaurant. So we had a chance to meet each other and talk in person, like a date, although with bunch of people.....after the party I walked her to her car and say goodnight, we had a good time but I don't want to do anything to ruin it, because she just got out of a relationship.....But I can tell she likes me..

After that night we text 24/7 everyday, and like 2 weeks after I ask her out to dinner. We had a really good time. After the dinner I drove her to her house, and we chill in the car, and, our first kiss.....

So I ask her out the next day after work, we hang out in downtown SF, but on the way back I accidently call her girlfriend. And she start acting weird, and when I ask again, she said she is not ready, but soon...so i said no problem i'll wait for her...

After that day I didnt see any problem, we hanged out and had fun, and we acting like a couple.....

and then like before new year, we had a little fight and she got mad, so I drove all the way across the bridge to her house and wait for her to come out.....finally she came out and I apologize, and she came home with me and spent the night at my house..

The problem start, after that night she started to ignore me, i notice something wrong so I asked her at work, we talked. She told me that "Im not ready for a relationship, and I don't know what i really want, school, family.....I'm sorry, I'll try to think about it..and i dont understand why you can say that you love me so fast..." and i told her its okay, i'll wait for her...cuz i really love her.....but it seems she was scare by it..

After like 1 week cool down, I ask her out for dinner again a week ago, we went out 2 nights after work, we had a good time again and we act kinda like a couple again...but when we at work on saturday, i was really stupid to ask her to come to my house for dinner, cuz my mom invite her to come and i just ask, Cuz i know she is not ready for it, I know she wont go but when she said No, i was kinda upset and emotional...and she got mad again..... i asked her why and she told me that i always making faces if she doesnt go on something with me(hang out, lunch, dinner, movies etc..) And i always look at her like I want something from her. So i told her that we only see each other on weekend mostly, school almost start and I just want to see her a little more....sigh... after that she didn't reply text or calls.. i was starting to worry, on the following day i finally got on the phone with her.... and she told me:
    "Ok.. I just don't know right now about a lot of things... Its not just your but all the other stuff.. I'm sorry I just wish this would have hpppened a lot later. I'm in no hurry to be with anyone ad I want to be sure that u r not a rebound.. I just don't know how everything happened sp fast. N like the way you act maks me feel we r together ... We only have been talking for a little bit. I think tthats a mistake I made in the past. I just want us to be firends first. You don't know anything about me ... I don't even think we have anything in common.. don't knoww how else to make u understand cuz u really don't...." and she didnt reply ever since.......

We didnt talk for the whole week and I finally met her at work this morning... I just don't get it, why she acting like a stranger the way she look at me and like whenever we walk by each other she was like avoiding to start a conversation.... and when i ask her out for lunch she made excuses..

I dont know if she still cares about me or not, but I still wanna be friends first, I might still have a chance, I know i was overreacting and got too emo.....but i really understand now, I just want to have a clear talk with her but if she keep acting like this I really dont know what to do..Im so confused by her actions..sometimes she can be hella close to you, and sometimes she acts like a stranger......and I deeply feel that i need her in my life...I really dont want to lose her..but I'm so confused and upset...

What do you guys think? What should I do?Sorry its long, Thank you for your TIME!
    Last edited by mglsun; 18-01-10 at 10:39 AM.