+ Follow This Topic

Thread: to all the people who are still grieving and hurt from the loss of their partner

to all the people who are still grieving and hurt from the loss of their partner

Do you guys find that your mood is much better at the morning till afternoon time and you use a more positive way of thinking and then in the evening you start kind of getting more depressed and thinking more about your loss and about your ex partner?
    do you find it happening to you? and if you do, any one has an explenation why is it this way.

at the beginning yes, i had some major mood swings then as it progress more later in the stage im at the 3 months i find myself thinking about her less and less unless something triggers that makes me remember her.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most people are more active (and therefore distracted) during the day. Also, by the time night rolls around, the body is too tired to ward off the stress as effectively.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, definately. You jump out of bed with the attitude that today is going to be productive and you have everything you need to get the job done. It usually faded for me by 5-5:30 and I work nights so I was even doing something and it still crops up. For most people at night time, you are at home relaxing and spending some time by yourself usually. You are going to think about it no matter what, no point in trying to fight it. It's something we all have learned to endure and it does go away with time. The hurt at least. It won't take away from the good qualities your partner has and it will leave good memories.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Most people are more active (and therefore distracted) during the day. Also, by the time night rolls around, the body is too tired to ward off the stress as effectively.
    Damn, you really blow me away with all the wisdom, but I really appreciate it vashiti! I'm experencing mood swings like crazy right now! I kinda wanna be left alone just so I dont effect others in a negative way, but it can be hard at times. I'm sure it will get better, but yes, I'de say thus far, nights are far worst than days. I already had a problem getting to sleep, not its damn near insomina.