+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Any deviants out there?

Any deviants out there?

My mad ninja skills have uncovered that some people here aren't conforming to society's image of the 'ideal' mate. Myself included. I was just wondering, how many people here wouldn't want a tanned, anorexic-looking model type? Many people would say Renee Zellwegger, for example, is the epitome of hotness. A few others think she is very pretty, but would look even better with a little added poundage. I'm merely asking who here prefers women with a little more padding.

I like to think of myself as a non-picky person.. But in fact I have turned down women because of the excess poundage and I find myself more attracted to the skinny type.

ehg, i don't think zellwegger is hot anyways, it's not because she has extra pounds, she's just not attractive to me. I don't require the pencil people, just someone who is fairly in shape and normal, some extra is just fine, but i don't like overweight people.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    ehg, i don't think zellwegger is hot anyways, it's not because she has extra pounds, she's just not attractive to me. I don't require the pencil people, just someone who is fairly in shape and normal, some extra is just fine, but i don't like overweight people.
    I like his responce better - it suits me more - no skinnies - but i like the "fit" chicks. no exess weight what-so-ever tho.

I tend to be more attracted to girls that are a little more thick. Not someone that's obese or overwieght, but I don't mind a little extra padding. ESPECIALLY in the rear!

I wanna little cutey that's got a nice booty!

Rod Steele

I'm usually attracted to girls that the majority of guys don't like, but I'm neither into overweight or anorexic girls.

I'm not into overweight or anorexic girls either. There are some girls who really eat an apple a day and nothing else. That scares me...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i prefer women will less padding because i myself am a fairly skinny person. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...