+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: She can't yet.

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    By not giving out details that people consider to be important, you are forcing us to assume the worst. I.e., that she is 16 and you are 19.
    I was assuming he was the one who is 16, since he's decided to focus on high school, since he thinks those are the years that count the most.
    Spammer Spanker

When I have feelings for a guy, I want to be with them. Taking it slow isn't a bad idea, but putting it off for a year? Thats not cool; and her feelings are obviously not as strong as yours.

When I was a teenager, I was a dating whore. I didn't sleep with anyone, but I dated dozens of guys. My crushes changed faster than the months. Young girls never want to settle down, especially attractive ones. B/c dating all sorts of guys is just much more fun.

I say, give her the year off, but don't wait around. Guarantee she will be dating others---and that doesn't mean "hooking up", but dating is likely. So you should do the same. Casually date. Don't have sex necessarily, just meet people and have fun. Don't stay hung up on her b/c I bet she has many casual options and thats why she wants her year off first.

Most likely, if you back off---it will make her more drawn to you, young girls are that predictable (wanting what they can't have). Also, if she goes out and dates a few douche bags, it will make you look that much better.

Good luck!

haha thanks ellie I was thinking of that too. But ellie, if I may ask you one thing, you say her feeling might not be as strong, I think the samething. I did tell her when she told me she wanted the year off and she still told me it wasn't true which might have been also just to not make me sad but heh I hate lies.

But heh I can't read mind

She prolly does care about you and even love you. But young women are confused and can care about many dudes at once. Like I said, give her her space---which will make her miss you and want you more. And let her date a couple douchers who will make you look that much better.

I can't control her heh! She can date anyone she want... all I want is just honesty; I mean if she says she careslots about me and still will in some years, I don't mind just waiting (well not putting my whole life on hold as I am getting all ready to pass to semi pro hockey) but I do not want to be lied to

Thanks elle, that is what I was looking for I think

La seule chose que je ne comprends pas c'est pourquoi elle te dit qu'elle n'est pas prete à avoir un copain??? mais au contraire elle veut que vous rester ensemble hangout together...c'est un paradoxe! ou bien elle n'est pas prete pour le coté sexe?? car là c'est un autre sujet qu'on met de coté.
    Et je pense pas que c'est à cause de sa timidité... c'est peut etre qu'elle veut finir cette relation mais elle ne veut pas te faire souffrir ou elle ne sait comment le dire donc elle essaye de limiter et de mettre des conditions qui n'ont pas de sens pour votre relation.
    A mon avis vous deux vous devez discuter encore une fois et mettre les point sur les i une fois pour toute car ça ne serre rien de te laisser dans cette situation..ensemble ou pas ensemble!
    Tu n'as jamais pensé que deviendra votre relation apres une année? Ses sentiments vont ils rester les memes envers toi?
    Tu n'as pas supposé qu'elle pourrait dire que ça ne vas pas marcher et te quitter après cette période??
    Peut etre elle trouvera un autre gars et se trouve prete à faire quoi que se soit peur etre avec lui? coz when love comes so strong we are ready to do anything, all the crazy things just to bi with him/her and thers is no right or wrong!!

Besides je pense que tu caches des trucs que tu ne veux pas partager avec le people ce qui ne vas pas nous empecher de t'aider -Wonder-!!

Je ne sais pas ce que je cacher si je caches quelque chose.
    Coco, je lui ai parle hier. Parcontre, ce sujet semble l'irriter "royalement".
    Elle m'a dit je te promets que je vais etre avec toi mais je ne suis seulement pas prete
    Je lui ai dit que je pourrais pas reste ami avec elle meme parce que je l'aime trop et que sa me rendrais fou de la voir avec un autre gars.
    Elle me dit seulement qu'un copain c'est trop de pression pour elle. Elle me dit c'est quelques chose qu'elle ne veut pas en cemoment
    Mais je peux pas lui en parler sans qu'elle sa fache alors...

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know you love the french but this is an english forum. Can we please post in english? PM if you must use the french.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123