+ Follow This Topic

Thread: need your help on *signs*

need your help on *signs*

I have this issue where for the time being, I stopped all my dating activites (due to some issues) and it had been going on for around 2/3 months already.
    Actually there's this particular girl that I had been going out with, although we are not an item. (Maybe) partly I'm attracted to her but I don't show all those signs that I'm willing to die for her & everything related to it. In that period of my so-called "probation", I prefer not seein her, which means if I get invited by my friends which is 'linked' to her, I turned down their offers.
    She has been good actually in terms that we text each other, and also talked over the phone. If she's busy at any moment, then she replied later and on and on.
    The thing is during my 'probation' period, I didn't contact her & cut all my communications with her & any girl, except for the ones I see everyday @ work/campus. I still talk with those girls, not that I give up on girls during that time.
    I don't know how big a sing is when around last couple of weeks, I sat for an exam, and it happens to be the questions that came up HAD to use her name. Maybe it's not big of a sign. But just the other day, she texted my asking why I've been silence lately. And some more, (maybe sarcastically, just as I had been doing to her) she asked when did I become so boring, perhaps of being silence.
    Talking about signs, what can you make out of these? Somehow I kind of want to (like) forget her & all, but then these signs!! (perhaps..)

I'm not sure what you are saying. Are you saying that you want to stop dating for a while, however because you're interested in this girl you're willing to start dating again? I'm not sure why you're on this 'probation' period in the first place. If you like that girl why don't you try to talk to her more and get to know her instead of trying to push her away. Of course anyone that is ignored all of a sudden would be interested in the reason. I'm just not sure what advice you're asking seeing as you yourself decided not to date anyone. Care to enlighten me?
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

not to say that I gave up on dating, just put 'on hold' for awhile ~due to some work/study reasons (i think) which occupied me much. Problem is though I still haven't decided on when to begin dating again, but not to say that I lost hope on all women or what.
    On to this girl, I have know her for almost 2 years now but we started off as 'gossip partner'. Now, that we've going out for quite sometimes, I don't know where we fall on each other's lines.