+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't get this woman

I don't get this woman

Ok, so I've been dating this girl about a month. We see eachother about twice a week and talk on the phone on the days we don't see eachother.

I'm pretty sure she's interested in me because she'll actually ask me out sometimes and she calls as well. She has even invited me to join the couples bowling league with her and her sister.

The first time we kissed she kind of just took charge, which i'm not used to. It actually took me a while before i kissed her. LIke 5 dates I think? The reason being because she looked so nervous at the end of the night.

When I finally did kiss her she was controlling the kissing and pretty into it. I'm the one that leaned in and kissed her, but she just might have been nervous or antsy and took control? I felt like I was on the defensive and it really caught me off guard. I did try to go with it though. I didn't just stand there limp.

Anways, we've kissed a couple more times since then and she's been the exact opposite. She'll kiss me for like 2 seconds, very reserved, and then she just goes limp. What's up with that? That's my cue to stop I assume, so I do.

She's 23 yrs old. Is she that reserved? She told me she has a real problem showing affection and she's pretty introverted. I just don't see how someone 23 and I don't think she's a virgin can be so timid?

Or could it be that she really respects me and wants me to respect her? Perhaps woman are much slower to put out for someone they see as a potential long term partner? I know I feel that way. If a girl asks me out and I'm not really that in to her I'm much quicker to get touchy feely.

Oh and we've been out about 8-10 times. I guess that's not real long. I'm kind of feeling like just giving her a peck on the lips tonight and not even trying.

Maybe she's just a shy person. You never know. Ask her maybe why she doesnt enjoy kissing more, or doing any sexual things with you. You never know she could feel uncomfortable, scared, or just nervous. Ask her and you might get an answer. Or you just got your timing all wrong! lol Just kidding..

Hope this helps..

Michelle

the best thing is to talk and ask her cuz guessing may make tnks worst

but to me, i think that the 5th date, u might had turn her on. So she kinda took control. and now, Maybe she is trying to ask u to take control back. Try to take control for the moment and see her respond. If she just follow and lean on, u got it dude! But if she stars to limp, ask her y and the reason of her action