+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex with mixed signals

ex with mixed signals

hello,
    i broke up with my boyfriend 15 days ago becuase he is stressed because work and university in this university just have 1 student every 3 years is about developmental fellowship, he is doctor and well he gonna get graduated on may and things become mor busy and tuff so we taked a break before this we alwyas loved each other and we never fight before even now when we broke up we didnt had fight, so two days ago i had an accidents and he knew by facebook inmediatly he called me and asked whta happened and he seems worried after few minutes he start talking to me in a sweet way he said he would like be here with me, he is studing in canada a postgrade and he started to call me babe, like old days and he said he missed me alot all of me even my family, and he know im the best to him, so i asked him if he doesntlove me anymore? and he said that question dont have an answer, so i told him i will stop loving him and he react and said nooooo u cant do that you love me and you never know what the future have for us,you are the best to me.SO he give me mixed signals, what can i expect? i love him

he seems to still care about you, and is offended when you suggest you won't love him anymore.

he says he doesn't have an answer (as to whether or not he still loves you) thats probably all he means. he doesn't quite know where he's at right now. he can't give you a real answer because he isn't entirely sure himself.

So he's living in Canada, and you're in the states? Then you need to just chill out and let the space happen. Wait until you have a better opportunity and more time to focus on your relationship. If and when you're closer and less busy, the connection will either have faded or be stronger. Space always helps you figure out if its meant to be or not, so roll with it.