+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what the hell is going on here

what the hell is going on here

hey everyone. so i met this girl the second day of class. she said down right next to me, smiled and said hello. she could have sat anywhere else, there were other places with other guys, and empty spots where she could have had more room, but instead she sat by me. her and i begin talking the first day and laughing and having a good time sitting next to each other. after a few days i learn a few things about her and her family, how she got food poisoning last weekend. and she always made sure to say "bye" to me after leaving. even on the first day she said it. then its got to the point where she will say hello to my twice when she first see's me, and says good bye twice when she leaves me. she even looks like she going to miss me, she says "bye ted". then a few seconds later she will look me right in the eyes, and say "goodbye ted", with a look on her face almost like she will miss me, as she walks off.

this has continued on for a two weeks with things seeming very interesting between us. i eventually get her number easy(not trying to be mr. studly here, but she seemed pretty cool with giving it to me, if you know what i mean). one day i told her that some of my friends and i were going out to a cool place to eat and hang out, and and that she should come with. she said "maybe, i might have class study group thing at such and such time" so i said "ok i will text you this evening and see what you will be up to". so i text her and she says (and im paraphrasing everything she saids) "no im going to be in this group thing tonight still so cant make it, sorry. but how about a raincheck?" and i said "yeah sounds good".

so i text her 3 days later asking her what shes up to. she says, and i can quote this one from a text: "I just finished lunch. I'm going to grab a few of my things head to another town(i know the town) for the weekend(for work). then im going to have dinner with my boyfriend, then i work the whole weekend and they are going to be looooooong days. Then I will be back Monday".

so i said "oh im sorry i didnt know you had a boyfriend and im inviting you to hang out with me" she then says " Oh, no, no worries... thanks for inviting me , see you on Tuesday!

so i see her tuesday she asks how my weekend was, i told her it was a lot of fun, had a party at my house (i invited her to go before i knew she was working weekends, so she couldnt go). we have a test coming up so i invited her to meet me in a local hangout/public place to study so its not too personal(she said yes)... because i really dont know what this girl wants from me.

she wants to hang out with me, study with me, gives me her number, answers texts back quickly, sits right next to me second day of class, laughs at my jokes, and barely mentions in passing that she has a boyfriend, and tells me that its no problem at all and that she will see me tuesday.

ok guys, i gave you every last damn detail and i know its a long read. but please tell me, what does this girl freakin girl want with me?
    Last edited by Teddy; 21-01-10 at 04:28 AM.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I did stuff like her when I was younger. She might like you and be interested but this is also a line you don't want to cross.

She wants attention and her relationship is probably not that great. She enjoys being enjoyed by you if you get what I mean.

I'd say that everything from here on in is up to you. If you do get her out, know that no matter what she says her bf doesn't know and would give a big shit if he found out. Know that you'll probably be able to flirt heavily, and even get in a few 'innocent' touches but you'll also go home thinking she's a tease to your blue balls.

Basically consider this your warning. She's trouble. If she likes you let her make it known to you... by dumping him.

Sounds to me like she wants to paint your nails together and gossip about Taylor Lautner. She doesn't really see you as a GUY.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Sounds to me like she wants to paint your nails together and gossip about Taylor Lautner. She doesn't really see you as a GUY.
    how?

and her facebook says shes single and there is not a single guy in that facebook that isnt related to her or her boyfriend.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So she's either single and clearly not interested by using the "I have a bf excuse" OR she's not single and a cheating devilsh nothing but trouble little flirt but she still said she had a bf which still means it ain't gonna happen.

ok here is an update. so i ask her to study cause one class im good at and the other she is good at, so we can help each other back and forth. anyways, we did some studying at a local public place. we got some stuff figured out, but it ended up being that we pretty much just talked for 3 hours, i also gave her a ride to the library cause she said we should go for some reason. she wants to study again and be lab partners. so i found out shes been dating her boyfriend for 3 months.

so is she is a cheating devilish whore, or she doesnt like her boyfriend and is looking for better options?

whats your analysis? lol

anyone anything?