+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Female Orgasm: Every time, or only some times?

Female Orgasm: Every time, or only some times?

I have always been the kind of guy that really adores the lady he is with. Every girl I've ever been with, I have made 100% sure that she had an orgasm each and every time we've had sex, unless she specifically said she didn't need to, and we could just stop.

I have always been told by everyone that I am down right esoteric at giving oral sex. And that is usually the way that I bring my girls to orgasm. All that being said, my biggest problem is that whenever I get into a sexual relationship with a girl, there is always sex in the beginning, and then it always tapers.

Now, I know, I know... this is what every man says. But for me it seems to be ridiculous. Like, we'll have sex every day, or at least every other day for 3 months, and then, within a month it goes to once a week, and sometimes not even that. So, what I'm wondering is... could it be that I am "over-satisfying" my girlfriends to the point that they don't feel that desire, that yearn, that hunger for sex?

Don't get me wrong. I am not some sex obsessed man that needs three times a day quickies. Hell, 2-3 times a week would be fine with me. Sometimes even less if she is under stress or something. Point being, I am not a greedy man. But I am single now, and I am wondering if, when I start dating someone else, should I just refrain from getting them off every time, and maybe make them ask for it. Because it sucks to have a girl that you get off like a freaking sex ninja, and then she seems to be "all good" for a week.

I don't know. Can anyone help me out?

I'm gonna sit back and watch the ladies here pounce on you.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

They're probably bored. It's like little children and toys... One day it's Woody the Sheriff. They wear it out... Then here comes Buzz LightYear the Space Ranger.

haha what a great a example!

keep it interesting man just cause your good at something doesnt mean you cant improve

Quote Originally Posted by pisces7378 View Post

All that being said, my biggest problem is that whenever I get into a sexual relationship with a girl, there is always sex in the beginning, and then it always tapers.

Now, I know, I know... this is what every man says. But for me it seems to be ridiculous. Like, we'll have sex every day, or at least every other day for 3 months, and then, within a month it goes to once a week, and sometimes not even that. So, what I'm wondering is... could it be that I am "over-satisfying" my girlfriends to the point that they don't feel that desire, that yearn, that hunger for sex?

Thats your only problem?

I think maybe they don't want to get with you anymore because you're too busy giving yourself pats on the back to even know what your woman needs from you.

Orgasms are not 100% physically given, its mental too.

Step off your pedestal for 5 seconds and pay attention to what SHE likes, needs, wants. She has a brain, not just a hole.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Moved to 'intimate forum'
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am pretty sure at least SOME of those women were faking it. That would also explain why they eventually lose interest. Women who orgasm tend to love sex.

BTW - having her orgasm should ALWAYS be your goal. Isn't it yours? Why should she want any different? THe girls who say they can do without just know they aren't going to get one anyway, and they just want you to finish up and get off.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In all my years, I've never heard a woman complain about having too many orgasms.. "Yeah, my boyfriend? Great guy and all, but he won't stop making me cum all the time. I don't know if I should stay with him or not."
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by pisces7378 View Post
    Because it sucks to have a girl that you get off like a freaking sex ninja, and then she seems to be "all good" for a week.
    ^ That makes no sense whatsoever - the only reasonable way to explain that is to conclude that she's lying to you or faking her orgasms.

And no, girls don't orgasm every time; that could happen for a multitude of reasons and sometimes it has nothing to do with you at all.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't stand the idea of a girl faking an orgasm. I'm not so fragile that I can't live with myself if she doesn't get off. I'd rather she admit it so we can talk and work toward successful orgasms. I want my woman to have a blast.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think faking it is a girl's way of giving an "A" for effort.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    I can't stand the idea of a girl faking an orgasm. I'm not so fragile that I can't live with myself if she doesn't get off. I'd rather she admit it so we can talk and work toward successful orgasms. I want my woman to have a blast.
    Well, in the girl's mind, there's an expectation for her to enjoy it otherwise the guy will feel like he's not doing a good job.

It's much easier to fake it than to tell a guy he's bad.
    Last edited by Sanctuary; 21-01-10 at 03:10 PM. Reason: grammar

I would be interested in how you are "100% sure", that ALL of these "women", have orgasmed? Do you poll them, or have them fill out a questionaire?

Yeah, if you're giving her orgasms she's not going to be "all good" for the next week. For most females, the more we are getting the more we want it (it kind of builds.. ) UNLESS we're not fully satisfied, in which case interest wanes.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast