+ Follow This Topic

Thread: im hurtin inside can any female help?

im hurtin inside can any female help?

hey everyone sup. im not feeling 2 good today. well this is prob going to be a long story and i will really appreciate it if any of u can give me sum advice if im overreacting or should i just chill out or anything. well here it goes. ok me and this girl have been friends since freshmen year of high school and now we are both seniors and we are 17 yrs old. we both found out we both had feelings for eachother since sophmore year and we both established that. we never went out with eachother we just kinda kept to a really close friend relationship even though we almost went out with eachother. and i think she still likes me but the problem is that i have brother and i dont know if she has been looking at him lately. i mean she knows who he is and everything because she sees us hanging out and she never really talked to him b4 except when im with him and she just says hey. or she says hey to him in the hall but thats it. but recently she added him on myspace a while back but she never wrote him on there im not sayin she likes him but i just dont know. most of the people she hangs around with are guys and sum of her best friends are guys and she gives most of them hugs 2. last week i saw here after school ended and me and my brother were standing and haning out but she was talkin with sum other friends but she didnt come say hi or anything. the next day after school i saw her again but i wasnt with my brother this time and she came to say hi to me. the she asked"what are doing are u just waiting or your bro?" i was " yea" and i thought in my head why was she asking that??? then the next day i was outside with my bro and she came over and gave me a hug which she always does and then started talking to her friend which was standing next to my bro and she jus said i hi to him and i think she decided to come over to talk to my friend that was standing next to my bro so she could get my bros attention. then the next day she comes up and gives me a hug and then she gives my bro a hug. so my question is does she like my bro?? and she is just not saying anything of it?? or am i just tripping and overreacting? i mean she does give everyone a hug so maybe i am overreacting but she never gave my bro a hug until yesterday after all this time. i need help idk what to think. for the females, do u think im overeacting??

Hard to say, she might be. However, if you two have been friends for sometime she probably got to know him and become friendly with him through hanging out with you.

Its obviously bothering you, you said you think she's still into you. Are you still into her? If so, its time for action. She's not a mind reader and if you don't intend to date her, she's going to move on thinking you aren't into her. Don't let her slip through your fingers if you can help it.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

yea i mean she has seen me with him and she says hi to him with im with him and she has said hi to him since last year which i think is ok. the part that gets me is that she gave him a hug out of no where and she never really had a conversation with him maybe she just hugged him cus she knows we are brothers, i mean she does hug alot of guys though and most of her friends are guys so idk.