+ Follow This Topic

Thread: We broke up, i want her back

We broke up, i want her back

Ok I've liked this girl for over a year and when we finally became a couple, it was one of the most satisfying feelings however we've never been close freinds but we always talked when we aw each other. anyway during our time together we had a couple of good dates and she asked me out the second time, however after a month or so she started distancing herself from me, and flaked on our date. Anyway that week we saw each other a few times and she was interested in me again and asked me to go shopping with her, that day it was very hot so we decided to catch up the next day, the next day the train broke down so we couldnt catch up but we saw each other that night at a party and because she had told me she wanted to take things slow i was hesistant, and we had a few awkward moments at the party where we didnt talk, but we ended up making out and then the next week she went back to distancing herself from me and she told one of her freinds that "i was really shy and it made things awkward" anyway the next day I rang her asking how she thought we were going and she said "fine" then we spoke about things and then she said "i just want to be friends but i still like you" and she referenced how she had a really busy year in her final year of study and many other reasons then she said "how things might still happen".. anyway I tried to change her mind by telling her how much I enjoyed being with her and how I can take a step back but she wouldnt change her mind and said she want ready for a committed relationship... ever since then she hasnt spoken to me or returned my calls.

I still really like her and miss her so much, but I think she broke up with me because she didnt like me anymore. I really want to tell her how I feel but obviously she hasnt got time for me, is this a forgone conclusion?

Stop what you're doing and step back. obviously you like her and want her, but she doesn't feel the same way ATM. So what you need to do is distance yourself from her. If she calls, don't answer right away, or if she wants to hang out, let her know your'e busy.

Sounds like she wants her option open so you should feel the same way. What i'm trying to say is make her miss you instead of the other way around.

ok i completely stopped contacting her and last night she tried flirting with me on a friends status but i didnt reply to her, is now the best time to see how she's going?

No , I dont know her but it sounds like she's not interested in you...she enjoyed making out with you and having some fun hanging about but she's not returning her calls. Plus the whole "im really busy with exams" thing is most often in my experience an overused excuse. No girl with real ,honest feelings for you is going to say that.

You were her bit of fun..and that's all you'll ever be. find someone willing to commit
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung

when i say not returning calls, she didnt answer and then sent me a fb message saying that she didnt have her phone on her and it was a one time.
    so you honestly believe that it won't work? I'm just getting the vibe at the moment that she starting to miss me a bit.., especially as i've been talking to alot of girls.

*facepalm* she isnt missing you..she's missing the idea of you. Having someone devoted to her who she can have fun with. the person you are means nothing to her i dont think
    "Nobody , so long as he moves about among the chaotic currents of life , is without trouble. Carl jung