View Poll Results: white girls, what do you think of Middle eastern good looking guys?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • ewww:S sorry. middle eastern guys just dont do it for us...we just dont find you guys hot! sorry1

4 30.77%
  • what are you talking about! middle eastern guys ARE SOO CUTE! im surprised white chicks reject you!

2 15.38%
  • your probably saying things they cant relate to when you talk to them coz men of all races are hot!!

7 53.85%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: white ladies, us asians feel u hate us :'(

white ladies, us asians feel u hate us :'(

why do white girls reject middle easten guys so much? i was wondering because:
    i dont wana sound cocky hear but! im sixteen, middle eastern, iv got a nice figure which ive been working on. iv developed quite a bit of tone but not too bulcky! iv got nice skin and im generally a good looking guy...as far as my sisters and my close asian girl mates say.

but when im at parties, white girls never approach me and when i do talk to them, they act all distant and weird. friendly, but very distant in comparison with my white+black male friends. having said this i am a pretty shy guy who gets nervous around gorgeous girls...but still.

i was just wondering why this is? is it because you guys dont like us very much. or what?

please be honest. dont worry im not an idiot who'l just be snobby and be rude in any way. i wana hear why this is. and if so, give me some advise?

thankyou

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm white (well half technically but was raised "white") and I prefer asian men. There could be a room full of men and the first guy I will be checking out is the first guy I see with dark skin or at the very least tanned looking and dark features.

Middle eastern men have a bad reputation of treating their women like shit.

Um.....hello?

[url]http://ellebeeplus3.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/lost_sayid2.jpg[/url]

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like (progressive) middle eastern men.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh hair might have something to do with it. Typically these men are hairy and in this age that's usually a turn off. So if you have body hair, do something about it.

I do not want to floss my teeth with chest hair and certainly not your pubes that have overgrown on the side of your thighs.

Quote Originally Posted by bo_salecta View Post
    why do white girls reject middle easten guys so much? i was wondering because:
    i dont wana sound cocky hear but! im sixteen, middle eastern, iv got a nice figure which ive been working on. iv developed quite a bit of tone but not too bulcky! iv got nice skin and im generally a good looking guy...as far as my sisters and my close asian girl mates say.

but when im at parties, white girls never approach me and when i do talk to them, they act all distant and weird. friendly, but very distant in comparison with my white+black male friends. having said this i am a pretty shy guy who gets nervous around gorgeous girls...but still.

i was just wondering why this is? is it because you guys dont like us very much. or what?

please be honest. dont worry im not an idiot who'l just be snobby and be rude in any way. i wana hear why this is. and if so, give me some advise?

thankyou
    Middle eastern men have a terrible reputation in their dealings with women. Women and men often do not find different races as attractive as their own. When you combine these two it is very unlikely a hot white girl will go out with a eastern european unless he appears incredibly nationalised.

White women also prefer burly men. Burly, eastern europeans are not.

thanks to all of you.

if that's what white girls sees me and thinks im a tosser in me before they even speak to me...i think i should just leave them alone and visit my own type. because, im not being snobby, but im not prepared to give someone a chance if they judge me before they see me. i ABHOR guys who **** girls about and i would never ever do that myself...trust me im an alright guy.

and with regards body hair, iv got lots but i am hygenic and i get rid of the disgusting parts

[quote=Luca;543441]Um.....hello?

*pic of syed*

soo...is he hot or not? i look nothing like that btw.

I don't know what to say to you...

In my part of the world blond and blue eyed girls were in in the 90s (Claudia Shieffer era) but now it's all the other way.
    Olived skinned people (which means arabic type as well) + black people look are very trendy now.

Caucasian girls here prefer the darker looks ( can range from middle easter, north african, italian, spanish) cos generally the guys are well built and more masculine.

However a lot of girls remain cautious with arabic guys because of their bad rep...in your particular case you think of women as your equal but there is no denying that most middle eastern guys tend to treat their gfriend or women as inferior to them.

I won't start a whole discussion on this cos it would be endless and it could be a sensitive topic.
    Overall yes middle east guys are victim of their rep.

Can I just ask: how do you feel when caucasian guys approach your sister. Do you let her decide who she dates regardless of their race or would you prefer she dates someone from the same culture...

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OP, maybe because white girls aren't ready for the middle east culture ? To be honest, being in relationship with a guy from totally different culture,especially from the middle east, requires to change Your own.
    To be with guys from Your own culture need already a lot of effort, it's just that the majority doesn't want to have even more problems. Sounds a bit rasistic but it's true, I know how my sister changed after she got married with a guy from a different culture. She turned 180 degrees in a different direction.
    And oh well, it's true, You have terrible reputation,to be honest.
    I wazzzz here

i'm mad about asian guys
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know where you guys get this "most middle eastern guys treat their women poorly" bullshit. You must not know very many people from that region, or if you do, they must be mainly from the more conservative religious streams.

They aren't all the same, people.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know where you guys get this "most middle eastern guys treat their women poorly" bullshit. You must not know very many people from that region, or if you do, they must be mainly from the more conservative religious streams.

They aren't all the same, people.
    Vash... Maybe because those good ones didn't show up in front of my nose till now. All I saw and heard of, was actually bad... If there are some good ones, maybe they should show it more
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know lots of people from the middle east. I find them to be very passionate people with the ones they love, and very devoted. Sure, they are a little more traditional regarding male/female gender roles (both the males AND the females, BTW), but honestly, I don't mind that so much. I like masculine men, and the women I know are happy with their relationships.

Of course, again - they aren't all the same, and there are certainly those I wouldn't want anything to do with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast