+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What should I do... Im confused.. Shes 2 young

What should I do... Im confused.. Shes 2 young

My problem today is that this 15 year old girl who turns 16 in 2 months really likes me. I just turned 21 and I told her that I would never get with her b/c of legal reasons and its just wrong. I talk to her still when she calls me and occasionaly I will go grab something to eat with her. I told her if she still has these feelings when shes 18 that is different but I cant do this right now cuz ur young and u dont know what you want in life yet. I figured if i just talk to her and occasionaly grab a bite to eat with her is that wrong?? I know legaly im ok cuz im not doing anything sexual at all which i definitely wont. I need some feedback on this so i know what to do. Or if wat im doing is alright. I mean I dont even hold her hand or anything im completely against someone my age having intercourse in any way with a minor. I just wanna know what should i do. Break it off and say later? and just keep a distant friendship. Or wat..

Don't answer her calls. Don't go out to eat with her. Asking for trouble.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think it would be best for you to stay away from the temptation. Girls that age can be very persuasive, and even if she didn't sway you, you would be encouraging her interest.

PS - thank you for being responsible.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    21 and 16 being 'friends'? Yeah right.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    21 and 16 being 'friends'? Yeah right.
    Well... he said he wasn't touching her (wouldn't even hold her hand). If we can believe that, we can believe that he's only being friendly, can't we?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sure, he's not touching her but uhh what do 16 year olds have in common with 21 year olds?

C'mon guy. First of all, you're leading her on by continuing to have any kind of contact with her. Second of all... why the hell are you continuing to have contact with her? You can say, "oh legally this, and legally that", but be honest with yourself. You want to bone her, and you know it. There's no other reason to be keeping her on the hook the way you are.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

We grew up together as kids. Are parents know each other really well. Ive always looked at her like a little sister. And whoever thinks the opposite is sick. Dont get me wrong she is very beautiful and if she was 18 I would consider it. But not now. Ive always looked after her growing up or if she had some kid messin with her. Just cuz a guy spends time with someone he knows thats younger then him doesnt make me sum sicko. I was just wondering how to handle this situation thats all. THeres sum Immature people replying

I take her out to eat maybe 1-2 a month. As i said are familys are really close and she always chilled with me and my friends going up. So its not like i just picked up some random chick. I check in with her more as a "hello" cuz she lives accross town and are familys dont visit no more. Thats why im trying to figure out should i not talk to her.. or.. what...

Once again, we have an original poster leaving out critical details that completely change everything. Don't get upset if people don't understand the situation when you leave out huge details like you grew up together.

Regardless, I don't believe you. This "if she was 18 I would consider it" stuff just means you're already attracted to her, but you're legally holding back. Like others have said, you need to completely break off all contact with her. You already got your answer.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Listen legaly yes I am. But moraly I wouldnt touch her with a 10 foot pole. Man shes 15 she doesnt know what she wants in life and i Know that. I remember 15 like it was yesterday. I didnt know what i wanted and never looked at the big picture. Sexually yea im attracted but i would never do anything unless shes 18 at least. Believe me or not its the truth

Based off of your post, you sound like you are compatible with 16 y/o girls.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel42oxx View Post
    Sexually yea im attracted but i would never do anything unless shes 18 at least. Believe me or not its the truth
    I do believe you. Going to rape you in the butt prison over a piece of ass is a real bitch. I do want to point out that you called us a bunch of sickos for assuming what you've now admitted.

Either way, the solution is to avoid person-to-person contact. If you want to go to lunch together, then invite her parents along. Or bring some of your friends along. Or pretty much anything that isn't just the two of you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel42oxx View Post
    We grew up together as kids...
    Ive always looked at her like a little sister...
    if she was 18 I would consider it....

Just cuz a guy spends time with someone he knows thats younger then him doesnt make me sum sicko....
    Umm yeah. You look at her like a sister, but you'd bone her if she had a few years on her. You're right you're not a sicko as an older man hanging out with a youngin'. You're a sicko 'cause you want to bone a kid you look at like your sister.

when i was 15 years old i had a crush with a 23 year old, i knew he was too old for me and he new he was to old for me, and he ended up choosing to ingnore me and that was the right decision, because if we kept liking each other then we would have got in allot of trouble. all i can say is ignore her, she will get the picture. if she understood the whole "underage sex" law she wouldnt even try to get with you, yeah age is just a number but there are laws that get inbetween that and you have to respect that!

also
    You're right you're not a sicko as an older man hanging out with a youngin'
    when i was 15 i was in a relationship with a 19 year old, his group of friends were 19 and mine were 15, that isnt wrong, there just friends. I was in a sexual relationship with him and it was a relationship because he wasnt taking advantage and it was just between me and him. If you have feelings for someone you have feelings for them, you cant help that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast