+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's the best way for my gf to have a penetration orgasm?

what's the best way for my gf to have a penetration orgasm?

Apparently a friend of my gf told her that "Omg I finally had an orgasm through penetration with my bf last night". This got my gf a bit worried about herself since she has never experienced that apparently... with anyone ever. She's 26.

I get the feeling she hasn't experimented much with sex in her life (although she's had a fair amount of it). During sex she always stimulates her clitoris at the same time to lead to orgasm. She wants to know if she can have an orgasm without needing to do that.

I'm not exactly sure what I can do to make her have an orgasm this way... a previous gf of mine did... but I don't recall doing anything special to have that happen.

So what I'm asking is what is the best way to lead her to orgasm in this way... what can she do?... what can I do? (positions, movements, etc...)
    Last edited by savoysuit; 23-01-10 at 01:51 PM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Stimulate her clitoris while you are doing the deed.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

she does that herself already... that gives her a clitoral orgasm. She wants one through penetration alone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Medically speaking, there is no proven difference. Besides, when you have a vaginal orgasm, you ARE stimulating the clit... you are just doing it with the groin instead of your fingers.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

From my own personal experience, it's really all about the bump and grind. The actual penetration doesn't do much. It's the act of bumping and grinding your bodies together that does the trick. That's where the woman gets her clitoral stimulation.

With my ex, if I finished before she did, I could stay in the position I was in while she grinds her pelvis against mine, and she could finish off that way. So it's like what Vashti said... It's either her own (or your) fingers touching the clitoris, or your body touching it.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm 25 and I never have either. So? I can get off other ways why does he have to bust and nut frustrating himself when I can't when I could just hop on top and ride myself into heaven?

I don't even get any pleasure from women on top. I'll go soft if she stays up there too long.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hm, your girls aren't riding you properly! I can make the guys cum but only after I do!

my gf doesn't like to be on top... she says she doesn't get much pleasure at all from it.

some girls dont like to be on top cos they feel too self-conscious. IMO doggy is the best way to get penetrative orgasms.

You should start by finding her G - mine is a full middle finger length in then press the tip of the finger to the front - if that helps

I have been told i 'ripple' inside when it is being rubbed gently - i wouldnt know - my mind has usually stopped thinking at this point!

You gotta **** the shit out of her. You gotta **** her so hard, that she's sweaty, you're sweaty, and the sheets are so full of sweat that you'll have to change them before bed and that you need to take another shower. You have to pound so much that all your back muscles are sore and exhausted afterward. Your dick has to be so rock hard and throbbing, as if it were made of granite. Also, before all that, you have to lick that pussy like icecream as if you hadn't eaten for years.
    Last edited by doppelgaenger; 24-01-10 at 04:15 PM.

yeah doppelgaenger pounding the **** outta me always makes me come back for more ffs...

are u in therapy?

I only have managed to have penetrative orgams with one guy (not that I have slept with that many really...) and he had a crooked penis. It had an unusual "up" curve. I think it must have hit my g-spot or something? He was young and really embarrassed about it, but it worked for me.

Other than me bragging about that though, I don't know how that would help you? Maybe try a position where you are hitting the front wall of her vagina? Or a crooked sex toy?

Luca has a great point. I have an upward curve and it seems to do the trick. OP, try entering from different angles/positions, in order to stimulate different parts of her pu**y.

hmmm just remembered a position dunno what its called but will try to describe it

sorta like spoons but with both my legs bent over his, so sorta on a diaganol, a lying down doggy ish type of thing

bet thats no help at all lmao
    anyway i liked it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast