+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Love Triangle

Love Triangle

I fell in love with my best friend but I left it alone because she has had this boyfriend for forever, but little did I know she was feeling the same way. Before I knew it one day we started kissing in my car. I asked her if she was sure this is what she wanted and she said yes. So we continued our relationship. She however never broke it off with her boyfriend. Saying she needs his paycheck, which sounds cruel but believe me this guy is a major jerk. He is so mean to her. She promised me the minute she could get out she would. well its been a year and still nothing. Her boyfriend found out and threated to kill her and I if we ever saw eachother agian. I still see her though about once a week. I mean I am in love with this girl and she says she loves me back and that she has never felt this way about anyone. Now she is stuck in a relationship with a physco. I know she is still intimate with him she has to pretend she loves him... which kills me. I mean how long does someone wait on love? Do you think that this will be worth it? Help me out please.. any advice will help.

Well she's not in love with him.....or you. You're providing emotional support while he provides financial support. Unless you can provide her with both you could never have her to yourself. Why share a girl, with a jerk at that? Go find someone for yourself. My self respect would of kicked in waaaaay before a years' time for sure.

you dont need anymore responses to this incognito said it all