+ Follow This Topic

Thread: should I divorce him

should I divorce him

hi all
    at first sorry for my bad english, it is not my mother language

I married to a guy, I really love him but he is depend on me in every thing when we arrived to Canada his mam coming to live with us for about 4-6 months in the year, his mam is old and close min. his two sister assaulted on me using bad words and he never stopped them because he doesn't want to lose them
    I really be angry and when I try speak with him he always behave like a child go out from home or go to sleep or ..... he never try to face any problem.
    his family many time cause many problem between us and many times we speak about divorce and this time he go out from home and till now he didn't come (he left the house before 10 hours) and I want ask you. Is it good idea to divorce him or I should try to stay with him and be stress may be all the time

by the way, I'm enter money to the house more than him andduring his mam staying with us .we should care about her and spend more money for her .his mam many times asked us " send money to my son who is living in another country and we are just new arrived to Canada and we have difficult financial situation "

I need advice so please try to say anything
    Last edited by Sondos; 24-01-10 at 05:18 PM.

I felt like trying to read this message was like trying to read a bowl of Alphabets....

Remember those?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to tell your husband that while he should respect his family, his family needs to respect YOU too. A lot of cultures treat a woman married into the family like garbage. I was married to a man from India, and his sister was treated awful by her husband's family. She didn't get pregnant for two years after being married, so they blamed her. They beat her in front of him , made her do all the housework, and made fun of her. Turns out he was the one with the infertility problem the whole time.

She got angry enough that she forced him to move to Canada to get away from his family, and once she put her foot down and made her voice heard, he started showing her more respect. His family no longer abuses her because she told him if they continue to do so, they can not come to visit them in Canada. Ever.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Do you feel that this man will ever grow up and stand up to his family? Some guys never do.
    Spammer Spanker