+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need Some Questions Answered!

Need Some Questions Answered!

ok.. so .. my friend Niomi is sitting here... she has some questions that need answering... take it away....

Hi yall!

here they are!
    1. What are some tell tale ways that a woman can tell that a guy is interested in her?
    2. What are some of the basic signs and are there some defentate signs?
    3. In your opinion, can a woman be to forward when it comes to dating and is it possiable (really) for a woman to ask a guy out?
    Thanks,
    Niomi

Ok.. there ya have it..Please let me know what you all think of what she has to ask...Dating is hard no matter what... I think a woman can ask a guy out but I also think there may be a fine line to "aggressiveness" .. when it comes to women. What do you think?
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Good evening Jane and Niomi! Here are the answers to your questions!

1. This will all depend on the personality of the guy. If the person is shy he will normally appear nervous when talking to the girl he likes. He may even blush, stumble with words and start to become restless.

Generally however guys will want to be around the object of their affection at all times - they will go out of their way to spend as much time as possible in their company.

2. This question is the same as number 1! Basic signs would include elevated levels of eye contact, staring, natural smiling, laughing and so on. I think a definite sign would be something like touch; after all if you are not attracted to someone you will probably never wish to make physical contact with them.

I still think however, that no matter how hard you study all the signs it is almost impossible to be 100% correct. Hopefully you will notice a few of these signs and can then feel more confidence when making a move!

3. Yes! Of course it is fine for girls to ask guys out; in fact I believe there should be a lot more of it! After all, we live in an equal world these days where the roles of males and females in society have become mixed. At work a girl asked for my number and I thought it was such a turn on - it showed great confidence, and confidence is number one when it comes to attraction! As for your comments on aggression, I can't see how asking a person out can be received in this way, at least not unless the girl becomes a psycho-stalker or something. I think women should stop letting men do all the hard work and if they see a guy they really like then go for it! After all, women sometimes forget that men can be really shy too, and perhaps that man who they never attempted to ask out simply never had the courage in the first place to ask them.

Hope I could help!

- Mark

1. There is a thread in this forum that answers the question about shy guys. Those more aggresive ones would try to initiate kino as soon as possible and ask the girl out on a date, kiss close at the first date etc.

2. No such thing as definite signs other than him proposing. In fact, that isn't even definite lol

3. Why not? I agree with Mark. But be careful not to come off as some sort of slut/whore or something.

ok.. first of all.. in Niomi defense..there GB, I dont think she was asking about marrying this guy.. lol..
    Thank you both for your answers and I will pass them along..

Its good to see new blood on here you two .. your opinions are great... welcome!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

Marriage? Lol... I was just saying that it's impossible to tell if someone's really serious about you.