+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Now I'm Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i think you have just decided to have a hissy fit for not getting your own way. i also think that you need to talk to her and find out how she feels. i guarantee there is a lot more to the story that you believe. you are the man in this scenario and you see things black and white. women see things more gray. have a think about it more deeply before you go all james brown on her. you haven;t given the benefit of doubt here. have more respect before you go off on one.
    I know eco. I did some stupid things during our relationship in the heat of the moment. I learned that I make rash decisions if I don't give my head some time to clear up first. Thankfully I have this forum to bitch and whine to instead of taking it out on her.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by castingstones View Post
    Wow eco, tell us how you really feel! I honestly think you are WAY off base. I cant really believe you think like that. Let me tell you something, GIRLS ARE NOT ALWAYS THE VICTIM! I personally have heard (out of a womans mouth) "I slept with him so he knew what he was missing!" and ive heard it more than once. Does that sound innocent to you? You need to change the way you think.

Shheadz, I really dont think you should have asked to stay with her, i know your supposed to be friends now but you should know how that works out. Just stay somewhere else and dont worry about it anymore. Start a new life in NY and leave it behind you. It sounds to me that maybe there was WAY to much drama for a young relationship to endure and it failed. Its a big world out there man, take care.
    listen, people come here looking for opinions, they don't have to agree. that's the whole point. what i do see here is a loada guys coming on sayin' o man i feel your pain. blah blah fckin blah. they are both victims here. and IS shead not responsible for looking after his own digs? they are not seeing each other as official partners and lest we forget: he is leaving by HIS own choice. he is responsible for himself. he should never expect anyone not a mind someone he just slept with whom he is leaving to suddenly HAVE to put him up and yes she is likely pissed off. i'm giving a womans point of view, like it, or lump it.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 26-01-10 at 06:34 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

listen, people come here looking for opinions, they don't have to agree. that's the whole point. what i do see here is a loada guys coming on sayin' o man i feel your pain. blah blah fckin blah. they are both victims here and IS shead not responsible for looking after his own digs? they are not seeing each other as official partners and lest we forget he is leaving. he is respnsible for himself. he should never expect anyone not a mind someone he just slept with whom he is leaving and yes she is likely pissed off. i'm giving a womans point of view, like it, or lump it.
    For the record I'm definitely not knocking your opinion. I need opposing views so my own opinion of the situation can level out a bit. I still disagree though. I'm not throwing a hissy fit because I'm not getting my way. She's a selfish, self-centered, spoiled brat. It's why I broke up with her the first time around, and it's why her previous boyfriends broke up with her. I could give you a whole laundry list of things I've done for her, and I got almost nothing back in return. She expects people to dote on her, and has no appreciation for it.

More than anything I'm pissed at myself for -- once again -- forgetting who I was dealing with, and actually expecting anything from her.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

It's true that you did walk right into that one, shheadz. Got it all over your shoe, too.
    Spammer Spanker

listen, people come here looking for opinions, they don't have to agree. that's the whole point. what i do see here is a loada guys coming on sayin' o man i feel your pain. blah blah fckin blah. they are both victims here. and IS shead not responsible for looking after his own digs? they are not seeing each other as official partners and lest we forget: he is leaving. he is responsible for himself. he should never expect anyone not a mind someone he just slept with whom he is leaving to suddenly HAVE to put him up and yes she is likely pissed off. i'm giving a womans point of view, like it, or lump it.
    Maybe you should reread what i wrote, They both have their problems i agree. You seem like a very angry woman eco, anything we can help you with?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    It's true that you did walk right into that one, shheadz. Got it all over your shoe, too.
    Yeah, I lied anyway. Headache girl is coming over tonight. I'm no angel you know.

Dude. I'm going to start calling you "roundheels".
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Dude. I'm going to start calling you "roundheels".
    I don't mind you being brutally honest with me. You're like queen mom around here, and I'd feel stupid for being dishonest. I did have to google that term though. It's certainly not flattering.

all you had to say was:

darling, i'm staying (hotel name or males friends name) for my last few days here, but i would much prefer to spend my last few days with you. what do you think? would you like to spend some quality time together before i depart?

instead of 'oh shit i have nowhere to go can you put me up? i need you (not want you)

tact..
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

all you had to say was:

darling, i'm staying (hotel name or males friends name) for my last few days here, but i would much prefer to spend my last few days with you. what do you think? would you like to spend some quality time together before i depart?

instead of 'oh shit i have nowhere to go can you put me up? i need you (not want you)

tact..
    I'm a man! I don't need to use tact! I use brute force! No, I'm kidding. Thanks for the advice.

I bet you wish you could have some people send you posts directly to your phone. That way when you get a text from her or on the verge of making a decision, everybody can talk you out of it.

Have fun with your fling before you leave! Where you going in NY?
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Your story of true love and heart break put tears in my eyes. Be strong my emo warrior. She not deserve your friendship.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    I bet you wish you could have some people send you posts directly to your phone. That way when you get a text from her or on the verge of making a decision, everybody can talk you out of it.
    lol.. That's a great idea. Or I could just use a brain transplant. Maybe from an 80 year old man who almost finally figured women out.

Quote Originally Posted by cmacattack1 View Post
    Have fun with your fling before you leave! Where you going in NY?
    Staten Island. Don't actually know the exact location though.

It's actually renamed Revis Island.

I heard it's nice this time of year.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

Hey, I just wanted to close of this threat by saying thanks to everyone who replied, and offered sympathy and criticism. I appreciate it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast