+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regretting a foursome

Regretting a foursome

I got really drunk and had a foursome the other night with one of my friends, his girl friend and his girl friends roommate. I've never done anything like this before and have felt really bad about it. I can't really sleep and it is hard to focus on my work. I'm feeling pretty ashamed and am afriad that if, and when, I tell a girl I'm trying to get close to, she'll look at me like I am disgusting.

On top of that I have an ex-girlfriend who knows all the people involved and if she found out I don't think she'll ever talk to me again. We've been broken up for 8 months, but shes been trying to fix our friendship recently. My heads a whirlwind right now and I do not know what to do.

Maybe you need to lighten up on yourself. It's not like you went out assaulting people. You just had sex with more than the usual number of people. I don't think this is the end of the world.

Some people might be disgusted, but others will be intrigued. A lot of people fantasize about group sex and never have the nerve to try it. You did. It's not such a big deal.
    Spammer Spanker

wow, luck you ;-)

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why would you need to tell anyone about this at all? Future girlfriends don't have a right to know all about your sexual history. Just keep your mouth shut.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I disagree with Vash on this one. In the age of STD's , your sexual history is something your future partner should be very concerned about. Having said that, I'm with Gig, it's not that big a deal from a relationship standpoint. We all have done things like this. Just youthful experimenting.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Your future partner does not need to know the details of your sexual history. Your partner needs only know that you have a clean bill of health. That's it. Nothing else.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have to ask: did you LIKE it? I imagine there would be just too many body parts for it to be fun.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Grib, I agree that you don't need to volunteer sexual info, but you should answer all questions honestly. I always tell women that I've had a varied sexual past and if they want specific info, then all they have to do is ask. I don't believe in hiding things from your partner.

thanks all, kinda freaked out alittle about it, but this definatly helped

But what about Vashti's question? Did you actually enjoy it while you were doing it? I've always wanted to do that, and in my present circumstance, (happily married), I never will.
    Spammer Spanker

Gig, 3-somes and orgys aren't all they're cracked up to be. True, the number of combinations are more varied, but so are the number of egos.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe they were just engaging in parallel play?

I thought about that too. Vash. OP, did you "group", "swap", or just f**k in the same room?

You are actually probably the most in the clear on this having no strings attached to them really other than friendship. If anything, think how complicated it is for the bf and gf involved along with her roommate. Yikes. Unless they all already had an understanding, things could get ugly.

I'm curious too on how a 4 some works. Seems like it would be too much going on for me.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

honestly it was interesting, but i dont know if id ever do one again. we did the swap thing and i think once is enough for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast