+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She says her happiness lies in me being away

She says her happiness lies in me being away

I love this girl alot and have been in a relationship for about 4 years now. Now due problems its been like hell for us.

She says her happiness lies in me being away. This has happened before, but not this bad. We used to patch up but now I feel I am really not the one for her. She really cant be happy wid me.

I want to do as she says. But I just fail. I know tomorrow i'll try to talk to her again. I can't even think of any other girl nor do I want to. I just want to keep myself away from her, for her happiness. How do I do this?

Well my friend, take control, be a man, and don't contact her. I know my answer is kind of a "duh" thing, but this is kind of a "duh" question. You need to practice some self control in this instance. Im sure you have heard this before but girls dont like needy guys. I know you have it in you, I have had to do it myself for the past 2 weeks and wasnt sure if i could. So common buddy, man up and take control of yourself. Really, thats the only answer to this question.

I think it's hateful to tell someone that. What about YOUR happiness? You have to piss off because she can't stand the sight of you and you want to do it to make her happy?

That's not right.
    Spammer Spanker

moving on is the best. She has told you in the most impolite ways possible. It will hurt but you deserve better.

If she means "I want space" as in she wants time apart then seriously tear her out of your mind. Hide or toss all the things you guys shared together, pics, gifts, letters etc, and occupy yourself around alot of people or activities you used to love.

If she means "I love you but shit, give me some breathing room.." then I dont blame her ;P sometimes i just want my bf, who I love incredibly.. AWAY FROM ME. I hate when months go by when I dont have time to masturbate or I have to share the tv constantly