+ Follow This Topic

Thread: will you move in or move on in my case?

TnL is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

will you move in or move on in my case?

I got crush on this guy. It seems he also likes me, but definitely not much as I do.

If I chasing after him, he may love me back; if i dont, he won't lose much, so he may not make any move.

I know he is not that into me. but i do like him a lot.

will you move in or move on in this situation?

May I know if you're in school or out of school?

If you're in highschool/college, just flirt with him, let him know you're interested, he should make the first move though, if he makes the first move, then he's interested, if not, then he isn't sure or isn't at all, your call =) good luck.

EDIT: Ahh crud, sorry I'm a guy... I was in this section checking out my own post and i came across yours and totally forgot this was a "ask a female.." sowwie.
    Last edited by NewToLove; 27-01-10 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Oops.. wrong section for me.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Users Country Flag
    i'm in university but still fresh in loving area.
    also want to hear from males. thanks for yr reply~
    a question from a new lover: if the gals make the first move, do men value them less?..

show interest and don't be afraid to make it obvious, without going over the top to seem like creepy stalker type.

i have never made the first move - or the second move lol

and i still dont know, even after move 3 has been and gone, what the fricken hell men are thinking!

i reckon the best thing to do is - do nothing - well when i say do nothing, what i mean is.... set out to impress, always look enticing, make an effort to be humouress and carefree and happy and fun - seems to work for me even when i dont expect it.

oh and eat dripping juicy pineapple in front of him - seems that worked wonders for me...

maybe guys like seeing fruit juice dripping from ur chin and a huge wedge of the said fruit stuck between ur teeth - or is that just one guy?? lol

seriously though, dont invest too much of yourself in this - whatever u do to try to catch him, make sure you can cover it up as 'normal' in the event it all goes pear-shaped. being too obvious is the worst thing u can do.

or pear - did i say pear? another fruit that drips....

Like they said, show an interest and there's always a first... so take it as a risk, make the first move if you feel like it, and don't if you don't feel like it.. feelings -> thinking at times.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Users Country Flag
    haha, appear to be capable to handle the tough situation as a gal? sounds good, but may it not frighten him away
    i'll give a try on that!!

Users Country Flag
    being humorous and carefree, that's true. it seems men dont want to be cared too much.
    never tried the dripping fruit yet. it reminds me the seductive sceen from TV.
    oh, one more fruit may work well, straberry.