+ Follow This Topic

Thread: New relationship advice.

New relationship advice.

I was at a party one Saturday night, and I got to talking/drinking/smoking with a girl, who I was previously friends with. From now on I will call her D. D used to be hetero, some years ago, then turned homo after the end of an abusive relationship. She recently rekindled her attraction towards men, and we proceeded to make out at a lake some 5 minutes away from the party. We nearly had sex, but just as I took off her shirt she got a text message from her designated driver- they were leaving, and she had to go too. It has now been 4 days, and we have been talking over text messaging, in school (hugs and all that good stuff), and on myspace. The problem is, I don't know if we are "dating" or not. On myspace she has posted several bulletins with surveys to herself in them. In one, she replied to the question of "Who's bed were you on last besides yours?" with the answer "Darrell". He is supposedly a "friend" that is 8 years older than her. She also replied to "If you could say anything random about the last person you kissed what could you say?" with the answer "hes pretty ****in amazing". I don't know if is talking about me or Darrell, but I think I was the last guy she kissed. I have a lot of proof that she currently is infatuated for a man, but I'm not sure whom.
    Last edited by Khanfused.; 28-01-10 at 04:49 AM.