+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Everything just went wrong...

Everything just went wrong...

NOTICE: THIS THREAD CONTAINS LOTS OF PROFANITY.

I would like to vent real quick if that's okay?

"**** ME, WTF, HOW THE **** CAN YOU RUIN YOUR GIRLFRIEND'S BIRTHDAY YOU ****ING DICKWAD, I'M SO ****ING STUPID... I SHOULD OMG.... I WANNA CRY SO BADLY BUT I CAN'T, CAUSE IM SO ****ING PISSED ARGGGGGG"

I know it's a long post... thank you to anyone who reads and helps me out here.

Okay... girlfriend's birthday, she is sick, and I don't think she was in the greatest mood.

Just a regular wednesday at school... walked her to class and all, didn't kiss her cause she said she doesn't want to make me sick, just kissed her forehead every time.

I brought my guitar to school today cause my friend told me to and I also wanted to sing her happy birthday.. she saw it and was like "omg please don't sing for me infront of everyone" and she made me promise I wouldn't.. and so I didn't get to sing her happy birthday.

Just a regular day, she got a present from her friend and mine was still in mah backpack, it was a pretty smooth day... until afterschool...

We walked out together and her ride was here and so i gave her my present and hugged her and said good bye. I could usually go to her house if her parents said yes, but there was a misunderstanding... turns out i could go over...

but I was already at the park with my coach and friends practicing tennis and there was no way I can ditch them.. it's just not right... I could only go over to her house from 3-5, I texted her at 3:30pm to ask if she wanted me to come over, and she said "i don't care, it's up to you, whatever makes you happy" and so I took it as she's not feeling well and wasn't in a good mood, so i told her "I'm not coming over." then she tweeted saying "ugh i thought today was going to be a good day? i guess not huh?" and she directed the message at me... so I texted back saying "im sorry im a middle of a game and i can't come over." and sounded mad after that...

so i got done at 4:30 and I decided to stop by Albertsons to get her a cupcake with a candle on it and get there before 5 to say "happy birthday" and to tell her to "make a wish and sorry I'm late..." I just wanted to make her smile...

but because I'm 17 and I couldn't buy matches cause im under 18, i had to ditch the cupcake idea and settle for her favorite... sugar cookies... i bought a sack... I went to pay but when i was done.. it was 4:59... shit... there's no way i can see her now...

So i asked if she got her mail already and she said "no", and so I told her to go get it... I got there, I left the cookies on top of the mailbox. I would've stayed but it was getting dark and I didn't think she would get mail alone and so i left, I didn't see her coming because other cars were blocking my view... and then i texted her "don't forget the cookies"... then i get a reply..

"what kind of shit is that. just ****ing drive away. bye."

so turns out.. she saw me drive around the corner... and she thought I didn't want to see her...

and so she got mad... and I got sad... I drove back and rang her doorbell.. she opened the door and said "what are you doing here? you're not suppose to be here after 5, i can get in big trouble" and I told her "I'm sorry... I didn't see you coming so i drove away... I'm very sorry baby." and she just said "you're not suppose to be here, leave"... so I walked away saying "sorry..."

And so I texted her, explaining myself, and she said "You didn't come over, and you drove away, and didn't want to see me, so i used common sense" and she tweeted "crying on my birthday, what a gift" and I felt like my heart just got stabbed... cause I did everything I could to make her day a good day, and I ****ED IT UP...

she apologized saying that she was sorry and ruined her own birthday and im not obligated to make up anything... but i don't give a damn.. I just made her birthday the worse birthday she's ever had...

so right now she's all down in the dumps and I can't do anything to cheer her up.. what can i ****ing do? PLEASE HELP ME. sorry for the foul languages.

i just want us to be alright again...
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

well maybe you could work on your communication with her so this misunderstanding doesn't happen again, but it sounds to me like she wasn't making it very easy for you. It's like the self fufilling prophecy where she starts thinking shes having a shitty bday and it gets worse because shes perceiving only the bad parts of the day. Glass half empty instead of glass half full.

Odds are if u sticked around when u originally dropped off the cookies she would have said "get lost its after 5"...

Not much you can do if shes in that kind of negative mood, just talk to her and clear up the misunderstanding, and talk about how u can avoid such a misunderstanding in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by all alone View Post
    well maybe you could work on your communication with her so this misunderstanding doesn't happen again, but it sounds to me like she wasn't making it very easy for you. It's like the self fufilling prophecy where she starts thinking shes having a shitty bday and it gets worse because shes perceiving only the bad parts of the day. Glass half empty instead of glass half full.

Odds are if u sticked around when u originally dropped off the cookies she would have said "get lost its after 5"...

Not much you can do if shes in that kind of negative mood, just talk to her and clear up the misunderstanding, and talk about how u can avoid such a misunderstanding in the future.
    I have talked to her and she said sorry and it was a misunderstanding.

But the issue lies here... she told me it's just another day to her, nothing special or anything.. and it hurt cause i did whatever I could to make her day feel special because it's her bday... and i was in disbelief.. she got presents and was wished a happybirthday from everyone... how can she say it's just another day?

she says she feels no different from the past couple days... I'm starting to think she's going through a depression or she's shutting me out and is having second thoughts about being with me... I'm really pushy and I pursuit for answers like a lion eating its catch of the day....

So right now I'm thinking, we just need time... or maybe it's not working out.

EDIT: So she said she's been feeling empty lately... <-- what does this mean?
    Last edited by NewToLove; 28-01-10 at 12:20 PM.
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin