+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Player or serious?

Player or serious?

Here is my story..I turned 18 in april 2009 and in Aug 2009 I met a 30 year old man and we were saying I love you in a few weeks..we have fun, we get along.He just ended his 6 year long relationship with a woman his age.
    he broke up with me cause he was confused, So I moved back to Ohio. 3 days later he said he didnt want to be with her, He wanted me and drove 800 miles to see me..She the ex was furious, but ever since Nov he visited me and flew to Ohio for xmas. Then since my family is against the idea, I moved back to Florida with him, but everyone thinks the problem is (he is collecting unemployment,college student, addicted to methadone from a pain pill addiction, lives with his parents) So now I am living with him in his bedroom in his parents house, I got a part time job, but no car, he drives me everywhere.
    Soon as money is better we plan on getting an apartment.
    I need input from others about the situation to see if I should continue. I am in love with him and he says he is in love with me. He left the ex behind who had a house,car,job for me So he must love me. Or am I a rebound sex play toy?
    Advice anyone Thanks

I think you should take the advice of your family on this one. The age gap here is rediculous and I'm not just saying that, it goes well beyound age, but also experience. YOU are so inexperienced here, this guy is NOT for you. At 30 years old, in moms house, you 2 share 1 room and he is jobless. He broke your heart and then came right back for you. Let me ask you this? What is it that draws you to him? Why do you want to be around this guy? Have you asked him why he cares so much for you........btw in doing this, you would be defining the love you have for one another. You have a lot of growing up to do at 18. Any 18 year old has a lot of growing up to do. I think you need to step back and take a good look at the situation for what it IS, not as you imagine it to be.

Love is more than words, its a constant emotional, physical, and spiritual expression between two people. So you tell us, does he love you?
    Last edited by IncognitoSir; 28-01-10 at 10:22 AM.

He is sweet, kind,caring,he left his LT woman for me. I know the age gap is big but we get along we play xbox and do fun things together. He will be getting a better job after college. We plan on moving out.I undertsnd him and he is trying to get off the drugs. We been together for 5 months 3 of which were long distance, i just moved in 1 week ago.

Quote Originally Posted by 18inlove View Post
    Or am I a rebound sex play toy?
    Yes you are.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

you're soulmates. marry him and have ten kids.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

He seems genuine about his feelings for me.Why would he leave a women that had money car house looks to date me if he didnt love me?

he's totally into you. don't let anyone sway you. this guy is definitely a keeper.

Are you being serious or what I came here for a serious answer, Yes he is into me He wants to marry me and have kids..He is getting his life in order. He is very sweet and loving. We have fun! Just cause he is older shouldnt matter!

no i'm being serious. start on those kids right away cause you'll wanna have as many as possible. really, the world needs more children from drug addict pedophiles and immature mothers.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    no i'm being serious. start on those kids right away cause you'll wanna have as many as possible. really, the world needs more children from drug addict pedophiles and immature mothers.
    lol..damn, boss lady...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

bebido! where u been?!?!

Wow you are just so mature yourself!

You're too young. He's 30 and he doesn't have much to show for. By 30, a guy should have at least a bachelors degree and a career.

He is graduating in May with an associates in Drafting.

Quote Originally Posted by 18inlove View Post
    He is graduating in May with an associates in Drafting.
    Listen, thats not the point! By 30 years of age, one should of amounted to more than a room at his mothers house.....with his gf. You're being hard headed I can tell, and I bet you're hearing things you've heard from your family already. No one here is going to sugar coat this or lie to you about it. BTW, you never told me why you care about him soooo much, caring, left his LT for you, kind, etc. Anyone can do that, what makes him so special? You need to give your self a chance to grown up..........and he needs to grow up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast