+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to act towards recent ex on holiday together?!

How to act towards recent ex on holiday together?!

Hey there, I'm going on holiday with my now recent 'ex', for 2 weeks; staying at my relatives' place...

Jesus, it's gonna be tricky for me. I want to get her back. But she has repeatedly told me 'I don't want to be your girlfriend anymore'. She felt I was too serious in the relationship a lot of the time and put too much pressure on her. Like me being 110% super sweet all the time;... thus losing the 'edge'. I guess I became too nice, boring... and eventually stale.

So; I could do the easy thing and say 'screw it, forget her'. But I really love her and I know she really loved me. So I want to find a way to get her back again, and really make it work. After all, why am I on this forum if I'm just going to give up? I'd really like some advice from you guys, if you've ever been in these kinds of situations before.

What kinds of things should I and should I not do whilst we're in eachothers' company for 2 weeks in a foreign country? Should I play the 'cool and indifferent' approach? Or what?

Key thing to note... We still end up having sex with eachother on the occassions we have met up since we 'broke up'..... I know it's not so healthy to have sex with your ex.

So how can I go about making her want me again?

There are so many websites out there, with e-Books telling you there are '10 simple steps' to follow and trigger those 'female hot buttons' that will 'guaranteed' get her back. I don't really want to download these; but just curious, does anyone know what these kinds of hobuttons may be? Almost every single one guarantees that she'll come crawling back... SO how can I make her come crawling back, whilst we're on holiday together? I can't really do the ignore and 'not see her' card, since... we're on holiday together...

Any advice is really appreciated

Thanks so much!

She's staying with you and your relatives in a foreign country but she reckons you were too serious?

Tell her that you'd love for her to accompany you to this foreign country for a holiday at your relatives place but you feel that it's a tad bit too serious as you're supposedly broken up and you don't want it to scare off the chicks you'll inevitably be pulling, perhaps?

Stop having sex with her- resist her for a while!!!!! She'll want you back, they always do- just don't give in for three to six months! Don't tell her you want her back- if she says she loves you and wants you back, tell her that she is just having a moment of weakness since she has told you repeatedly that she is over you- tell her you don't want to take advantage of her "moment of weakness". Be friends- that's it!! Be a MAN- get a backbone- be her friend and try to move on...she sounds emotionally unavailable anyways.

Didn't practically everybody here tell you that taking her on this trip is a very bad idea? Why are you doing it? You're probably going to get hurt.