+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'd like your opinion

Or even a, "a threadstarter reckons you're a bit too crass. Would you mind changing your writing style or tact around that person? They're a bit soft in the yolk. Many ta's, ciao"

I could dig that. Just a friendly heads up.

Getting hit with the "infraction!" pm is like snorkeling through a frigidly cold winter reef and watching a white pointer swoop up onto you from out of the blue.

i do that sometimes. i tell people their post was reported. usually the really bad ones don't get reported you just get your ass chewed.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so that's why my ass looks like mashed potatoes? well, thank you guys! how am i going to wear a swimsuit this summer now?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

I hate the idea of "sex being the cure". My hatred doesn't contitute disbelief though. There's a difference between being honest and relaying, or being aware, of the factual premise. While some will never see the same "truth", an honest reply is meant to be respectful. It wasn't insulting at all unless you go out of your way to be insulted. In context it really doesn't look like trolling to me. Maybe out of left field but meant to be food for thought not "let's see if I can offend her and spar". You can be dismissive rather than confrontational about not agreeing on what is, or the importance of, "purity". One ends up dehumanizing the other by believing the other is unclean or the other is a prude. Some are sluts, some wish we could be. Who's qualified to judge who's "good" and "bad" on such an innane opinion? Over-vigilance of trolling means you have to walk on eggshells. Better that people find a comprimise between a thick skin and sensitivity.
    Precious and fragile things
    Need special handling
    My god, what have we done to you?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12